GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by g60_corrado_91

1. g60_corrado_91

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

This (the frame should be solid where the axle is by). It's notched because the frame hits the axle on that side when you air out or are super slammed on coils. What was Kirks SN? Haven't seen Jessica for sure.
  2. g60_corrado_91

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

He's testing me.
  3. g60_corrado_91

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Nice! Rarely does a spotted post get a response lol. I was there picking up some parts in my daily gray Mazda (the one with white wheels I'm sure you saw lol). Trying to rebuild my MkV over the winter.
  4. g60_corrado_91

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Oh, you just laid and cut the tile? That's the quick(er) part of it. Grout is just tedious haha. Same here. We've had a really damp few days with the roads looking like it does when it's raining. With salt on the roads, white cars start looking like this. I washed mine on Wednesday as well...
  5. g60_corrado_91

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

I'm on my phone.
  6. g60_corrado_91

My "House" Build

Last year around this time, I started looking at small houses and townhouses/condos. I was paying $1000 a month for a one bedroom apartment and an external 'shared' garage. While the amenities were nice (an outdoor and indoor pool, pool tables, a full work out facility, and tennis courts) and...
  7. g60_corrado_91

Next gen Evo to compete with GTR

If this did happen, it'd be interesting to see Subaru's response.
  8. g60_corrado_91

Pictures from Chicago

It's been awhile since I created a new thread with pictures. On Saturday, we met up at a car meet for awhile, then headed to Chicago. We managed to find a location I've never been to. Enjoy! IMG_5672-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr IMG_5674-edited by g60_corrado_91, on Flickr...
  9. g60_corrado_91

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Jeez. What do E90 M3's and 335's go for?
  10. g60_corrado_91

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

This. That's what I immediately noticed. Granted I drove a KO4'd FSI with almost every bolt on, but it was still disappointing to me.
  11. g60_corrado_91

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

If it wasn't $35k to start, I could see the appeal. Then again, loaded GTI's exceed $30k and nothing is cheap anymore.
  12. g60_corrado_91

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

I wasn't impressed at all, and the one I drove was Uni Stg 1+. The AWD is nice, but I prefer my car otherwise. And it's an FSI. TSI still is a better designed engine.