GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by G4ndalf

1. G4ndalf

OEM Euro MPI Intake Manifold NIB

Hi. It looks like you’re in NYC like me. I’ll buy this from you if you still have it. Thanks
  2. G4ndalf

Review: APR SCU (DSC Controller)

Hi. I'd like to try a copy of your files. Thanks
  3. G4ndalf

Where my car is a later model, a 2018 it looks like a strong possibility your headlights and head-unit may not have been the issue. It would also make sense for a manufacturer of performance parts to test and eradicate any issues before release. Suspension tuning on cars is one of the most...
  4. G4ndalf

Agreed. I still haven’t logged and sent the info to them yet as I’m prioritizing other things. I need also get a Windows based laptop as I’m a Mac User. In the next two weeks I’ll have one.
  5. G4ndalf

No faults with the OEM controller. When first using the DSC, it was intermittent. Sometimes I'd start the car and have no faults. I could switch the car off and start it again a few times, and the faults would not come up on the dash. I also did not see where I could customize all driving modes...
  6. G4ndalf

We'll have to see. So far, DSC doesn't feel it's the controller and that it might be my shocks. In the coming weeks, I'll be fitting brand new OEM shocks and will send them logs and see what the outcome is which I'll share with the forum.
  7. G4ndalf

I'm the one who bought your DSC controller, and the issues persist. I think I sent you a video clip. I constantly get the AFR error and a suspension fault icon on the dash. At first, it was intermittent. I contacted DSC, and they told me to log and send it to them. I got fed up and put the OEM...
  8. G4ndalf

SOLD!

Hi. If you still have these and are willing to ship them to NYC, I'll take them.
  9. G4ndalf

FS: 19" Pretoria Silver $900 NYC

Hi. Still available? Fellow NYC resident here. Thanks
  10. G4ndalf

DSC Sport/APR Suspension Controller Tuning

Much appreciated for the response, this discussion and the issues people have been having have made things clear.
  11. G4ndalf

DSC Sport/APR Suspension Controller Tuning

I’m curious if anyone has resolved any of the issues discussed on this thread. It looks like it’s an issue with GTI’s regarding the modes, or is it the same case with the GOF R’s?
  12. G4ndalf

TVS DQ381 Tune Review

Did you ever go back to TVS regarding this to see if there were any issues?
  13. G4ndalf

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Ohlins Road And Track Coilover Suspension Kit SKU: OHLVWSMT21 (MQB Chassis) - Golf R Spring Rates - $1200 (92683)

I had these on my Mk5 GTI with the same mileage. Driving on NYC streets with no track days and they were still as good as new. I spoke to a guy in Italy who had them on his Mk5 GTI. A combination of mostly road and track days, his covered 90km’s. He sent them to Ohlins and rebuilt them and felt...
  14. G4ndalf

FS: Bilstein B16 Damptronic coilovers 49-255874

Would you be interested in any trades? I have a brand new set of VWR Stage 2 Calipers and rotors. They've never been mounted to a car. I'm in NYC, so not too far.
  15. G4ndalf

WTB DCC Shocks/Struts

Hi, do you still have OEM shocks? I'm interested if you do.