GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by funks

1. F

SOLD!

I still have them but shipping them would be quite expensive and the chance of damage would be high. I honestly believe it may be for someone non-local to get it from their local dealer (unless the parts aren't available or back ordered).
  2. F

Timing chain replacement information/ rocker cover leak/Water pump costs

It's pretty sad when an engine has a timing chain (instead of timing belt) but still need replacements like it's running a timing belt - lol.
  3. F

SOLD!

SOLD!
  4. F

SOLD!

Sold!
  5. F

SOLD!

Selling my 2018 Golf-R DSG / Iridium Gray w/ 38760 miles. It's pretty much a garage queen now (original owner) PRICE: 35000$ (this is a firm price) COLOR: Iridium Gray TRANSMISSION: DSG (7-speed) PACKAGE: DCC + NAV LOCATION: CALIFORNIA / SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA (DUBLIN) The car...
  6. F

Door lock issue

In my case, the dealership had to replace the entire wiring door harness on the right / front side, now properly fixed.
  7. F

Door lock issue

Can you elaborate? Did you replace the door latch actuator? or the controller? I believe the latching mechanism and the door latch actuator is one unit. My car is at the dealership for this issue (passenger front door doesn't want to lock, car keeps trying to lock the doors when going 15...
  8. F

Door Locking/Unlocking while driving issue

OP, did you get this fixed? Mine seems to be doing it - pretty sure it's the front passenger door as it's not locking unlike the other doors (when the FOB locking is hit). The car keeps on trying to auto lock when going above 15 mph, pretty sure it's because that front passenger side is not...
  9. F

CSS knuckle/hub install/results OEM Camber Fix

Are the stock Golf R Monroe DCC struts the 55mm ones?
  10. F

SOLD! MK7, MK7.5 Golf-R Heavy Duty Skid Plate w/ Hardware

It's still available but please note I'm not going to SHIP this (makes sense why).
  11. F

Rally Armor Mud Flaps for 2015+ MKVII Golf R

Rally Armor Mud Flaps for 2015+ MKVII Golf R. Comes with all the bolts. In excellent condition, Silver lettering. Local Pick Up Only - Bay Area, California 100$
  12. F

Cobb AP (V201 maps) - 2018 Golf-R (USDM) - Start Stop doesn't work

Just an update - (2018 Golf R). The latest version of the map files (V201) doesn't work with start and stop on my 2018 Golf-R. Cobb sent me the older v110 map files (Stage 1-91 and Stage 1-93) and that version doesn't have a problem with Start and Stop. I asked them if they'll be fixing this...
  13. F

Cobb AP (V201 maps) - 2018 Golf-R (USDM) - Start Stop doesn't work

Anybody here running into an issue with the Cobb AP tunes turning off Start and Stop on their 2018 Golf R? My AP has the latest firmware and the latest maps (v201) but Start and Stop doesn't work saying the "Driver Side Door" is open when it's time to kick in. Battery is fully charged...
  14. F

FS: [USA-CA-BAYAREA] - Volkswagen MK7 Golf Carrier Bars (4 door) - 5G4-071-126

Location: Dublin, California Price: 215$ (local pick-up only). Condition: Used / Excellent Used these with my 2018 Golf-R (4 door). Used but in excellent condition. Comes with 2 keys, the torque wrench, and wind strips.