GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fuelforfire87

1. F

FS: 2018 GTI Stock Downpipe

For sale is the stock downpipe off of my 2018 GTI. It was removed at 28,000 miles and is in excellent condition. Great for returning your car to stock or if you need to pass inspection. $150.00. Local pickup only near 60441. Let me know if you have any questions.
  2. F

FS: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs - Mk. 7 GTI

For sale is a like new set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs for Mk 7 GTI. Only ran for about 1K miles before switching to a different spring. Drops about 1" or so all around. Asking $200 Local pickup near 60441 or will ship on your dime.
  3. F

FS: BMS Oil Catch Can Mk 7 GTI

For sale is a like new BMS oil catch can for all VW Mk 7 GTIs and possibly other Mk 7 vehicles. Comes with everything required for installation. $150.00 shipped. Buyer to pay paypal fees.
  4. F

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Got BMS catch can and ECS tuning non-valved catback with black tips. Will be installed this weekend.
  5. F

Downpipe What's the best brand ?

the butthurt is strong with this one. P.S. the MAPerformance downpipe with the GESi cat is also a good option if you need to pass emissions. I am running one on my 2018 and all emissions monitors have set and no CEL.
  6. F

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Got the CTS OE location intercooler and MAPerformance GESi downpipe in the mail today. Ready to install this weekend and go stage too. Also, it appears that MAPerformance is now using the Gen 2 GESi cat, model 50230, which is nice considering my GTI is 2018 MY.
  7. F

FS: (4) NGK 91006 Audi RS7 Spark Plugs

For sale is a brand new set of 4 NGK 91006 Spark Plugs. Sold my Golf R and never installed these. Asking $60 shipped. Add 3% for the paypal fees. Let me know if you have any questions
  8. F

FS: Brand New IE Turbo Inlet Pipe for Mk7 2.0T

For sale is a brand new never installed Integrated Engineering Turbo Inlet Pipe for sale. Asking $100.00 Shipped. Selling because I sold my Golf R and no longer need it. Please add 3% for the paypal fees.