GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Frenchyfromfl

1. Frenchyfromfl

**** SOLD *****. FOR SALE: SET OF APR A0 1 FLOW FORMED WHEELS (19X8.5)

To be honest, not really sure, maybe 2 or 3 thousand miles. They look like new. I tried to take good pictures to show the thread. I barely drove the car before I sold it, since I work from home, and I also would switch back and forth between these and OEM ones.
  2. Frenchyfromfl

**** SOLD *****. FOR SALE: SET OF APR A0 1 FLOW FORMED WHEELS (19X8.5)

FOR SALE: SET OF APR A0 1 FLOW FORMED WHEELS (19X8.5) (SATIN BLACK) WITH PILOT SPORT 4S - SIZE: 235/35ZR19.... GREAT CONDITION, LIKE NEW..... $1650.00 Sold my car, located in Indian River County Florida, looking to local pick-up, or can meet you somewhere if I am available and not too far.
  3. Frenchyfromfl

FOR SALE: Cobb ACCESSPORT - DSG unlocked

FOR SALE: Cobb ACCESSPORT - DSG unlocked.... $650.00 EQT DSG Staged Tune for MK7.5 Golf R EQT ECU Staged Tune (Stage 1 - 93 Octane) for MK7.5 Golf R Auto Up-Shift and Kick-Down in Manual Mode disabled Burbles in Normal Mode or Sport Mode (has 2 versions to chose from) Sold my car, located in...
  4. Frenchyfromfl

**** SOLD **** FOR SALE: CTS TURBO MK7/7.5 VW GOLF R and GTI (With SAI)

FOR SALE: CTS TURBO INTAKE MK7/7.5 VW GOLF R and GTI (With SAI).... $150.00 Sold my car, located in Indian River County Florida, looking to local pick-up, or can meet you somewhere if I am available and not too far.
  5. Frenchyfromfl

APR Probem

Great! I ordered them on 10/30, so well before you and still got nothing shipped, even though I have been told since day 1 they were ready, just missing the rings.... that's fantastic!
  6. Frenchyfromfl

APR Probem

when did you place you order?
  7. Frenchyfromfl

APR Probem

Only complaining about the awful customer service.... never had that issue with brands like AWE or EQT for example, quite the opposite actually ;) just saying
  8. Frenchyfromfl

APR Probem

Yeah, I have been told rings were in at least 4 times now in the past 3 weeks, like I was told it was shipping out on 11/3.
  9. Frenchyfromfl

APR Probem

NONE..... getting really frustrated, going on 3 weeks now and nothing, for something that was supposed to be IN STOCK.... Was about to message Arin today to see if he could look into it again. Starting to wonder if APR just took my money and ran with it :)
  10. Frenchyfromfl

APR Probem

and for the record, not bitchin, just trying to see if this is normal with APR and other people are in my situation... because 3 months behind on orders, I would expect people complaining...