GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Fliptrocity

1. Fliptrocity

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Fukin' knew it. But it's a banger, tbf.
  2. Fliptrocity

So, we're just not gonna mention the questionable taste some folks showed on their spotify Playlists?
  3. Fliptrocity

Seems clear to me that the title of the post should be changed to "Drill bits and how (not) to use them" now.
  4. Fliptrocity

Documented proof of the proper torquing...
  5. Fliptrocity

It's true. I'm nothing compared to all of the power bottoms I was surrounded by today. I'm more of a selfish top myself.
  6. Fliptrocity

Dash lit up like a Christmas tree, all errors under the sun. Turned off car, now it won't start. Turns on, but immediately turns off. Immobilizer?

Car started back up again. With no logical explanation for why it decided to do it. Just left it alone for 3 hours or so and went to check it again ... fired right up. Thought it could be a loose connection somewhere so went for a drive down a cobblestone street (theres a pretty long one near...
  7. Fliptrocity

Thanks for the generous estimate but it's more like 220 lbs.
  8. Fliptrocity

Dash lit up like a Christmas tree, all errors under the sun. Turned off car, now it won't start. Turns on, but immediately turns off. Immobilizer?

Didnt ever really get to mess with it... I had gone down with the intent to hold it down after it fired up to see if it would stay running this time. But once i got into the car i opened the door and DIDNT hear the FP prime this time... thought "oh the battery must be dead dead now because of...
  9. Fliptrocity

Fuel pump still primes when i open the door. Going to try the cluster swap back to OEM and see how that goes. Push button not matching positioning is a possibility but less likley given how the whole thing first manifested itself in the middle of my commute to work this morning. Car was driving...
  10. Fliptrocity

Thats part of the future plan for it.. but if it keeps acting like an ungrateful shit it's going to become someone elses problem...
  11. Fliptrocity

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

Just picked mine up from paint - quick little test fit looks promising!