GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by flipflp

1. flipflp

Golf R 7/7.5 - EMD Rear Sway bar+links - Euro Code MQB F+R Chassis braces - $400 Shipped

Let me see if I can find another box and I'll DM you to discuss!
  2. flipflp

Golf R 7/7.5 - EMD Rear Sway bar+links - Euro Code MQB F+R Chassis braces - $400 Shipped

Hi All, I'm selling a few parts that have been removed or replaced on my R. I want to sell them together and will include shipping costs in the continental US for $400. Local pickup in PNW available and price will be lower. Willing to separate with individual costs and shipping, but I won't...
  3. flipflp

OEM MK7 Golf R Downpipe - 30k miles - SoCal - No Longer Available

Bump, reasonable offers accepted! Will be recycled after Tuesday.
  4. flipflp

Bump, need to get this gone soon! Price dropped to $300!!!!!
  5. flipflp

Legit Speed MK7 Golf R Diffuser Fins - SOLD

Bump, make me an offer!
  6. flipflp

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Selling my factory Golf R downpipe! https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/oem-mk7-golf-r-downpipe-30k-miles-socal.405432/
  7. flipflp

R MHGERD - 2016 Golf R DSG Oryx White - The "not a build thread" build thread

I agree its a huge improvement and the lighter arms are nice too. Im not sure what brakes you have but the macan's needing a spacer on pretty much every wheel made things tougher. Since I've tried a lot of different setups now (wheels and tires) if I ever dive back into the front suspension (for...
  8. flipflp

Selling my unmodified factory 2016 Golf R downpipe. Was on the car for about 30k miles. Some marks on the pipe and damage to the wire mesh on the flex pipe from the shop that did my downpipe install not bothering to remove heatshields (I'm not mad, just disappointed). Local pickup only, will...
  9. flipflp

R MHGERD - 2016 Golf R DSG Oryx White - The "not a build thread" build thread

Bah yes I did haha, EQT sensor kit for those. I basically have everything needed for slightly larger turbo (G30-660 or Vortex XL) and full E85 if I spring for MPI down the road. I would need a flex fuel tune to be available to make that worth it considering the cost of a retune, install, etc.