GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by figlin

1. F

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Whenever I visit this thread I am both angry and sad. As GFG is near the top of my MK7 GTI Colors Tier List :mad:
  2. F

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

It is +4 across all rpms? It's not variable at all?
  3. F

What are the settings for map one? I'd like to make a map 6 that is half the power of map 1 to use during the summer here in California. I'm only on 91 octane so I don't think I can run map 1 fully in 80°+ weather.
  4. F

I've been told that my pedal wasn't 100% before but it is. It's 100% down before the kick down and I was told not to kick down the pedal. I don't understand 😖
  5. F

Any feedback on this map 1 log to start a map 6? https://datazap.me/u/figlin/map-1-91oct-59%C2%B0?log=0&data=1-4-9-10&solo=9&mark=40-41-58
  6. F

Can anything be derived from these auto captured logs? One of them was definitely during the power surging. https://datazap.me/u/figlin/auto-logs-map-2?log=1&data=1-2-3-4-11-16
  7. F

Perhaps. I think it was the same old I always get though. I am doing 91 on map 2 which could be it. Does it cutting in and out of power mean anything else though?
  8. F

So while trying to get some logs for map 6 building I put it on map 2 and did a decent pull on the highway in 4th gear. Power seemed to be going and out for about 3 seconds. The car wasn't shuttering but you could definitely feel the pull from the engine going out. I was on 91 octane in 59°...
  9. F

Hey Jb4 Gurus, Does anyone has a good starter map for stock Gti on 91 oct California fuel? I can get some logs from it.
  10. F

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Just talked to you on reddit lol, with back seats down there is definitely some drone in 5th or 6th all rpms.
  11. F

So after a day of some driving today I noticed that there is a lot less sound to the exhaust with the back seats up.... Much less sound to the point that it's not really all that much more noticeable then my stock exhaust with a resonator delete. Cold start sounds good and it's definitely louder...
  12. F

I've got a $125-150, $135, $120. Getting it installed at my usually most expensive place right now for $110. This is in San Diego and I'm using a clamp.
  13. F

Mines in New York en route to me !! After 3 months of waiting it looks like I could be TCRing this weekend!