GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by figgy1

1. F

Front window tinting to match rears

I live in Ireland and want to tint my front windows while remaining road legal! Looking for advice on tinting my 2 front windows to match the privacy glass on the back of my Golf Mk7. I want if possible to stay road legal and be a perfect match for the rears which from with I read have a 65%...
  2. F

Disabling front fog lights/ DRL’s with VCDS

Hi All, As the title says I’m looking to completely disable the front fog lights/ DRL’s with VCDS. I retro fitted a Golf R front bumper and had fog lights installed originally. Apologies if this has been answered already but I have searched and couldn’t find anything or anyone who managed it...
  3. F

Golf R front end opinions please

Hi All, Looking for opinions please on my front end! I have retro fitted a Golf R front bumper installed a Maxton Design V2 splitter, vinyl wrapped the chrome trim and badge skinned the front Golf R emblem also. I think its too dark now and is missing something to break up the lower end maybe...
  4. F

Will R Line front bumper trim fit R bumper

Hi All, Apologies if this was asked already but I’m going to do a R front bumper retrofit and am wondering if the R line front bumper trim PN 5G08537652ZZ will fit the R front bumper PN 5G08537653Q7 as well ? I’m going to be wrapping the trim black and have noticed a substantial price...
  5. F

FS: Helix Soundbox Subwoofer Demo Switch DKS051419

Hi All, I have a the Helix Soundbox Subwoofer Demo Switch DKS051419 for sale. Its brand new and has never been used. Literally took it out of box to photograph it. Comes with wiring cable to install unit in front of vehicle. Want to know just what a differnce the Helix amp and sub makes to your...
  6. F

FS: Helix Programming Dongle DKS 051 419A brand new

Hi All, I have a brand new never used Helix Programming Dongle DKS 051 419A for sale. €80 or $95 for the programming dongle includes SD Card cable etc. Can post to anywhere in the world via tracked & insured shipping. PM me if interested. Now Sold
  7. F

MIB 2 Part numbers and differences

Hi All, Does anybody have a list of MIB 2 part numbers and have a list of the differences between them ? I'm retro fitting an MIB 2 and want to know the differences in models. Thanks, figgy
  8. F

For Sale VWR Springs (Rear Torsion Beam)

FS: VWR Springs Hi All, I have a set of VWR Springs for sale. These are for the Rear torsion Beam axle PN VWR31G7BA. They are used with about 8-9000Kms. Beautiful drop for Golfs TDi's Selling as they are too hard for Irish (pothole filled) roads:( Details here...
  9. F

WTB Helix Subwoofer PN 000051419

Hi All I'm looking to buy a 2nd hand Helix Subwoofer PN 000051419. PM me if you have one for sale Thanks, Figgy. No longer looking for one. Thanks all.
  10. F

Discover Media MIB 1 PN: 5G0 035 846A for sale

FS Discover Media MIB 1 PN: 5G0 035 846A & 5G0 919 605D Hi All, I have a Volkswagen Golf Discover Navigation System for sale ( MIB 1) 5G0 035 846A Price € 450 for both brain MIB1 and 5.8" display PN: 5G0 919 605D I will sell units seperately if needed. Make me an offer if interested. Taken...
  11. F

Centre console Trim for MIB 2 help needed

Hi All, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I'm changing out my MIB 5.8" for an MIB2 8" and need to change the centre console trim on a RHD model. So the PN for it or so I think is 5G2819743D for RHD and 5G1819743D for LHD model. My problem is I cannot find one in Piano Black! Can get it in...
  12. F

GTI side skirts modded

Hi All, So after fitting the Clubsport rear diffuser and Maxton front lip both black gloss I wanted to give the side profile of the car a similiar lowered matching look as well. I contemplated the Clubsport side skirts but at that price I felt it was absolute robbery for the price being asked...
  13. F

Fitting GTI side skirts but advice suggestions needed

Hey all, I have the Volkswagen GTI side skirts https://www.kunzmann.de/shop/en/exterieur-original-volkswagen-side-skirts-set---vw-golf-7-vii---gti---gtd.htm coming Monday and am looking for some advice on wether to paint them gloss black to match Clubsport diffuser and Maxton front lip or just...
  14. F

Mk7 Highline to Golf R - Gti Replica

Hi All, So the idea behind this was to transform a MK7 Highline TDI to look as close as possible as a Golf R. Firstly I wasnt interested in power mods just cosmetic only. Car was bought in Jan 2016 as a demo model and had a fairly nice spec to start with but from reading this website and being...
  15. F

LED Fog light Retrofit help

Has anybody any experiences with fitting Golf LED fog lights like these ones https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...685794468.html I upgraded my headlights to Eds replica Bi Xexons and would like to match that look with LED fog lights. Just wondering if anybody has fitted these or ones like it...