GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ezekiel81923

1. Ezekiel81923

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

AWE track exhaust with diamond black tips.
  2. Ezekiel81923

AWE Exhaust Lead Time

FWIW I ordered an AWE track exhaust yesterday and it shipped yesterday. Scheduled to be delivered today. Ordered from ModdedEuros but it looks like it drop shipped from AWE directly. I live 25 minutes from both but that should only effect shipping times. I don't know what you ordered but if...
  3. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Thanks man, I really do enjoy owning a white car even if I have to wash it twice as much. I'm not sold on the name, it's the best my girlfriend could come up with at the time that I was cotemplating a build thread, so if you really want it we can race for it haha!
  4. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

I hope so, I've only heard good things. It's in anticipation of going EQT Vortex this fall but the IS20 can surely benefit from it for the time being.
  5. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

AWE track exhaust is on the way. Diamond black tips of course. It's going to be baby steps with the exhaust. We'll run the catback for a while, and then in a month once I have a fresh inspection sticker we'll get the trackslag DP. If that combo is too much we'll get the Baun resonated...
  6. Ezekiel81923

What did you do to your mk7 today?

18x8 +45 with 5mm spacers up front and 10mm spacers in the rear. 235/40/18 tires. -0.9 camber up front and -1.8 in the rear. I'm on H&R Sports so about a 1-1/4" drop. I measured before and after (before any settling) and was down a hair over an inch so it probably settled to the advertised...
  7. Ezekiel81923

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Thanks man! Trying to do this car right.
  8. Ezekiel81923

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Summer set up. I think we're good to go!
  9. Ezekiel81923

Fender screw mod. Hope that is all I was rubbing on.
  10. Ezekiel81923

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Can confirm, Powerflex hybrid mount is just cutting out the bottom puck. No need to drop the subframe. It's real easy. I went with the "Race" variant which is the stiffest of the three replacements they offer. As stated, the hybrid replaces the entire lower puck and acts as an insert for the...
  11. Ezekiel81923

B8's and H&R Sports yesterday. New wheels and tires today. Setup is as follows: Bilstein B8 shocks/struts H&R Sport Springs Audi TT Spring Pads in back 42DD 5mm spacers/adapters in front 42DD 10mm spacers/adapters in back Konig Rennform 18x8 +45 Federal 595 RS-R's 235/40/18
  12. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Got the wheels and tires mounted, snapped some pics while I was in there. 42DD spacers/adapters fit great and the fitment I got with the wheels is pretty much perfectly flush. Love it when I nail it the first time through.
  13. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Figured I'd post this as well. Shop I went to is a euro spot in Malvern for any of you southeast PA folks, Performance Automotive. Not the cheapest place I could find but was also not the most expensive place I found either. By the looks of the lot they do a lot of Porsche and BMW stuff but...
  14. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Alright, just got the car back. Wanted to get the new wheels mounted so I took some quick measurements before I did that so that everything was measured with the same wheel and tire set up. The springs have not settled, they've been installed for about 4hrs, but this is better than nothing...
  15. Ezekiel81923

Anyone have issues buying from ModdedEuros?

I've always gotten orders from them next day. I live 20 minutes away but that's still a quick turnaround. I've also asked them to price match stuff and they happily oblige. Solid company for sure. I would guess this is more of a Neuspeed issue than a ME issue. And they might drop ship...