GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ezekiel81923

1. E

I didn't even see a question, by the end of the original post he had come to his conclusion already but posted it anyway.
  2. E

2019 GTI Requires 508 spec 0W-20 oil

So in short, they can't. Got it.
  3. E

Anyone here have MTM tune?

You can get custom tunes for less than $500 but if your issue is putting in the work on your end then I guess that doesn't matter. Buying an AP is decent coin up front but like Diggs said, you'll get most of that back If you're set on OTS then go EQT. Or go MTM if you really want, but the...
  4. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What did I do FOR my MK7 today... I made room for it. Jeep is a 2-door, so it's short, and that's as far back as it goes. It doesn't come out to play much so with it positioned there and the GTI closer to the garage door it accomplished several things: A) they're staggered enough that the...
  5. E

Intercooler performance

It's the age old trade-off. You could push an is38 to 400whp and it'd be pumping some heat, which you'd have to combat. But you'd have better spool. Or you could turn down a vortex XL and make the same power with less heat, strain on the turbo, and your IC wouldn't have to work as hard. At...
  6. E

used car market ... wtf

I got my 2019 S for $24.4k (no trade, before taxes and fees) back in August. 8k miles, CPO. I felt like that was a decent deal but admittedly I was looking at other cars until the 11th hour ans then ended up in a GTI real quick so I have no idea. On the flip side, I got $3k for my old car...
  7. E

Member List By State Thread

On the now deceased mazdaspeedforums we called this "NATOR" I was surprised I didn't see something similar existed here. And now here it is. I'll throw my hat into the ring. I have all the basic stuff and a few VW tools and can find my way around a car. Also would be interested in tagging...
  8. E

get an EXACT duplicate of your Monroney in pdf format

It's free. I just did it. I used a google voice # just in case... don't want to get spammed on my regular cell #
  9. E

In need of spacers advice

This one... (these are 17.5mm by the way)
  10. E

Eric's MK7 Golf R (2016) Build Suspension + BigTurbo

I think if you're paying for all of the labor, swapping things in and out and running into issues that require return trips to the shop and re-tuning then it's a number you can easily reach. I'm too cheap to every pay someone for something I can figure out how to do myself, but that's just me
  11. E

Becker Exhaust Catback System For 2015 to 2020 GTi

On their website that same system is listed as fitting 2010 - 2014 MK7 GTI Becker (pronounced bee-ker apparently) is made by OBX, which is another fairly common eBay brand. Everything I find on youtube is of their DP so I guess the exhaust is new. Also, all this is information is coming from...
  12. E

Eric's MK7 Golf R (2016) Build Suspension + BigTurbo

He mentioned a 27k figure in an earlier post....
  13. E

The New APR Open Intake System is Here!

I feel like this is a broad generalization. There are plenty of people on this site or who run this platform that are older / well-to-do / don't have a strict budget in mind / etc. I know that I could run full APR but I'm not going to. As far as I have planned it out so far I'm not going to...
  14. E

PSA: TPC20 - not recommended

Can we just wait for Nick to respond and talk about being in middle school and calling girls until then? Definitely played a smashmouth song to a girl over the phone, only to realize her dad was on the line by the end of the song. My pickup skills have not improved since.