GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by evilfish5000

1. E

Few infotainment issues

In the past few weeks I've had a few issues with the infotainment system. The park pilot doesn't always work like the pic below. Now it's frequently crashing and refusing to change over to external sources when you press the media button video hopefully below https://vimeo.com/157751460 Its...
  2. E

Gtd car alarm system

Im trying to sort out insurance quotes for my gtd im picking up soon. in the standard spec it states there is an ultrasonic alarm. Does anyone in the uk know if this is a thatcham cat 1 alarm system thats on the gtd or not?
  3. E

Handing a car back to a finance company

Has anyone ever handed a car back to a finance company before?. I'm due to pick up a gtd in the next few weeks problem is I have a corsa that is worth less than the finance owed on it. Now I am able under its finance agreement I can give the car back to ththe finance company without penalty I'm...
  4. E

Insurance problems with leased vw

Hello all I placed my order yesterday for a new 5 door gtd I white yesterday due to collect March 2016 (by choice). I've been trying to get quotes for the insurance but when I say it's a lease car it goes to stupid prices. £800 if it is leased and £500 if it's private owned. Can anyone...