GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by eventhorizon

1. eventhorizon

EventhorizoN VW GTI S build

lol, I'm sorry bro! Don't be jelly! You gotta get a Clubsport wheel, thing is a decent price and is awesome! The CAE shifter is pricey AF lol LOL no way man! <3
  2. eventhorizon

mini-updates. New harnesses. camber plates installed, new alignment, JRZ compression test, and dialing in the setup for upcoming trackdays. Switched to very aggressive Ferado Endurance pads, as well as SBStage3 Daily. Some more aero updates coming soon.
  3. eventhorizon

Forgot to post these a while back. This is when my autobody shop installed my custom splitter and painted my carbon fiber hood. I worked with the lead body shop guy to create the mask on the hood. He was super collaborative and smart with the installation.
  4. eventhorizon

Mark 7 Race Replica or Race Ready.
  5. eventhorizon

DECEASED
  6. eventhorizon

For sure man! That's correct, 19" is much easier to source. I'm more of an 18" guy myself.
  7. eventhorizon

Yes, on all my cars I do ;) lol
  8. eventhorizon

18x8.5 / 5x112 / 45mm Offset They're no longer available in the states even on special order you'll be waiting for up to a year. TE-37 volks, Advan GT's and TC-4 they're almost impossible to get now.
  9. eventhorizon

Thank you all so much for your responses. I think the SB stage 3 daily should be way more than enough since my Torque levels are near or around 480-500. I'm not tracking my car that often, only a handful of times a year during boost season. I think I might have pushed it too hard last time, I...
  10. eventhorizon

I'm not tracking that often, it's really a few times a year. And to the HS Tuning kit kit it was the Hybrid Kevlar. I hear that the endurance line is a bit overkill when driving around on the street. Which is what I do most often.
  11. eventhorizon

Really disappointing my HS Tuning RSR Clutch failed on my second track day.. It's not holding power after 4k rpm with hard rev's, just purchased the Southbend stage 3 daily clutch, and will see how that holds up. The HS Tuning Clutch is great for street driving but do not recommend it for racing.
  12. eventhorizon

good times at buttonwillow raceway park this past weekend.
  13. eventhorizon

The seat belts were temporary ASM Schroth. The harness bar mounted ones haven't arrived yet. Can't remember the length for the splitter. But it's this splitter from Racebred...
  14. eventhorizon

Designed to be fitted in that location only.