GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by euroslvt

1. E

DSC Sport/APR Suspension Controller Tuning

Mine will not longer connect to my laptop. Ports are correct, drivers are correct. Started throwing the headlight and suspension faults and now will no longer communicate. This is the second time this has happened to an original DSC controller. First time flashing the ecu wiped out the DSC...
  2. E

Live through Gateway, I’ll give it at shot while running.
  3. E

Not sure what I did wrong, but I cannot find what you are looking for with VCDS. Gateway is 3Q0907530AA Search damping and this is what I see; IDE07428-IDE04447 Status: driving profile selection for damping adjustment-Function status N/A IDE07428-IDE06260 Status: driving profile...
  4. E

I’ll log this weekend and report back.
  5. E

I have VCDS, if logging doesn’t require driving the car I’m happy to help, if it does, it’ll have to wait till spring.
  6. E

Nearly all of this thread is above my head, but I’d love to know what everyone’s settings are. I’m just running stock DSC programming on EMD springs with stock dampers.
  7. E

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

TBE by Baun. Ceramic coating by others.
  8. E

FS: iSweep Front Subframe Brace

Replied to your PM. Hardware is not included, what you see is what you get. This mounts to the front control arm bolts, you can source new if you would like.
  9. E

FS: EMD Rear Sway Bar

Sold.
  10. E

FS: 034 Dogbone Insert Upper/Lower.

$50.00 shipped. Upper has never been used. Lower has 6,000 miles.
  11. E

RPM Changes with Clutch Changes in Neutral

My 2019 has done this since new. Raises about 200rpm with the clutch depressed. Thought it was odd at first, don’t think about it anymore.
  12. E

FS: Golf R Flush Kit 10mm / 17.5mm spacers Kit

$150.00 shipped Purchased from ECS for $202.95 on 04/15/19. Includes 4 spacers and 20 bolts. Included in the kit are the following: Front: QTY 2 - 10mm Hub-Centric Wheel Spacers QTY 10 - 40mm Black, Ball Seat Wheel Bolts Rear QTY 2 - 17.5mm Hub-Centric Wheel Spacers QTY 10 - 45mm Black...