GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Eternal)arkness

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what did you mean you live in the opposite direction of the rock away mall? i thought u lived right by it? do you live closer to pa or to clifton/newark? what exit are you off 80?

the seat covers i see on ebay on thesehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-2007-Scion-xB-Car-Seat-Covers-S159_W0QQitemZ160325229377QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item160325229377&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A317|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
    and they are for the scion xb. for my gfs car. i saw that they have them for rabbits too. i wanted to ask you, is the entire cover leather? or is a mix of cloth and leather? i would prolly get them too but leather in the summer. ehhhhhh! but then again, the dog hair is starting to piss me off. but i love my dog. haha.
    the seat covers sound nice. give me a link once you have them posted. i have a dog now and he sheds like a mother. so the seat covers might be a good investment for me. also give me a link to the pics from the get together. i dunno about the gold. somedays i love it other says not so much. i gotta keep looking at pics of it. maybe i'll end up loving it enough to get them painted gold. i wonder how much it would cost. any ideas?

i dont know of any local meets here in pa. i live in bangor. right inbetween the Poconos (stroudsburg) and the lehigh valley (allentown, easton). i'm like maybe 15 mines from the delaware water gap. so to the rockaway mall i'm like 30 mins away. and to newark/clifton, its about an hour.
    i never thought of gold on my ug. that raises an interesting concept. HMM... yea dude an HID kit is crazy expensive. i dont think i'll ever do it. rather use that money to other mods. how many car covers do you have? do you have any pics of them?

the meet is at the clifton commons on rt3? where the AMC movie their is? HA i grew up in that area, in bloomfield. I was at that movie theater every weekend. go figure. My friend who still lives in bloomfield came up to visit me 2 weeks ago and he was interested in a gti. took him to a super nice dealership. he put a deposit on a white 09 gti with huffs =X. he already is buddys with infared and is gonna pay him to paint his bss rims. so i may buy the huffs off from him if he decides to sell them. Once he has his car i'll go to some meets. You gotta let me know which ones u go to so i can go along with u too.
    dude i think the leds look sweet. i think you should get the hids. would look nice. yea i have the ug rabbit. still completely stock. lame. i've got some savings for mods for the summer. looking for some rims and a stubby antenna, springs skirts and lip. and yea h20 is given for me too. what do u think about these 2 http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53282
    or
    http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79696
    those r what im thinking about getting. If not then i'll go for a pair of classix's =D
    dude the c2 turbo kit? you're crazy man! i like most of your mods dude. how did u hook up those leds in your fog light area? pretty nice. i was thinking about installing some of those leds in my trunk for some extra light at night. are you headed to h20 this year? i think i'm prety much going again.
    haha, everything is good, rabbits good too. still completely stock. but next month i got a new pair of huffs lined up with some h&r sport springs. you're rabbit is looking nice dude. how've you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…