GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ER9240

1. E

Stg2 boost at redline

Looked today. At 73 degrees ambient this afternoon, it was tapering to 22 lbs.
  2. E

Stg2 boost at redline

My Cobb Accessport read 29.8 lbs peak boost. Stage 2 EQT 91 octane tune with 2.5 gallons of E85 splashed in. Stock fueling, all “stage 2” supporting bolt ons.
  3. E

First time out to the drag strip

Haha. Nope. Had to settle for Sonora dogs #AZbaby
  4. E

First time out to the drag strip

2017 Golf R, EQT 91 octane stage 2 tune, all of the stage 2 bolt on supporting mods, EQT DSG tune, Bridgestone RE-71R’s. Best time was a 12.092 @ 112.86. Botched one of the starts, but all of my trap speeds were very close in the 112’s. The car seemed to bog off the start, and the last run I had...
  5. E

2019 Golf R DSG 21k miles - $44,000??

You quoted me, not the OP. A post-Covid used car purchase vs a new car pre-Covid purchase - apples to oranges.
  6. E

Apples to oranges.
  7. E

This is what I paid for mine back at the end of July. DSG, Nav, and all of the driver assistance features. I don’t know how these were able to be optioned originally, but seems to be pretty well optioned out. Prices are creeping up if I check Cars.com now as compared to then...
  8. E

Golf R Stage 2 No Fly Zone AZ 2021

I’m relatively new to this engine platform, but that seems awfully quick considering your mods and the vehicle size. I’ve spent quite a bit of time researching and modding for a solid stage 2 build to get to that 140mph mark. That 140mph is not gps calculated, it’s the last 66 ft of a...
  9. E

Thanks for the tips. I’ll be going to the strip for the first time on Nov 13. I have a SCCA event in the morning, and going to the strip at night. I’ll definitely post the slips.
  10. E

Short answer. Yes. Long answer. This is my daily, and there are only a few places in the area that sell E85. According to the tuners I’ve talked to, Arizona E85 is more like E54, so it’s crappy like our 91octane. The cost/effort/benefit equation is questionable since the fuel is so low quality...
  11. E

Took a look at a few of your videos. Fun times. Now that the weather is cooler, the local track is finally opening the strip again. I’ll see what this thing will do.
  12. E

Stock Mk7 Golf R catback exhaust - free

Gone. Mods please delete.
  13. E

That’s awesome. That was my first time as a participant. Probably won’t sign up again unless I mod the car more. Have you taken your car to the drag strip? Curious what your 1/4 mile times are since our half mile times are the same. I’ll be going to the strip soon.
  14. E

No Fly Zone is more of an open test and tune format. Line up with whoever and run the 1/2 mile. I lined up with a stock Kia Stinger, Challenger 5.7L, and a Cadillac CTS-V. The cadi was the only one that started to pull on me toward the end of the run. I got a good start and he had to make it up...