GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by enlightened1

1. E

MK7 P3 Vent Digital ODB2 Multi-Gauge w/ Track Pack

MK7 P3 Vent Digital ODB2 Multi-Gauge w/ Track Pack for Sale - $199 + $5 Shipping Red/White display to match GTI - not R. Check out the pics. Perfect as NEW and never installed, but plugged into my ODB2 port and removed from the packaging. This includes the Track Pack chip upgrade. Selling for...
  2. E

RS7 Spark Plugs for MK7

Four new Audi OEM RS7 spark plugs for $40 w/ free shipping to U.S. (excluding Alaska & Hawaii). Pay via PayPal. Contact me if interested. -Paul Why you might need these: https://www.sparkplugs.com/learning-center/article/131/i-have-slightly-modified-my-motor---do-i-need "A good rule of thumb...
  3. E

Uber-Stealth Audio GTI/Golf MK7 Underfloor/deck Custom Subwoofer Box - $120

Selling for $120 + actual shipping cost. I bought this Uber-Steath subwoofer box new for $275 + shipping and waited nearly three months for it to be custom built and delivered. It requires a shallow mount depth sub (NOT INCLUDED) that will fit in a 12.5" diameter cutout. The JL Audio 13TW5v2...
  4. E

2016 Mk7 VW/Volkswagen GTI Austin 18" Wheels Pirelli Cinturato P7 Tires

4 LIKE NEW VW/Volkswagen Austin 18" alloy wheels with LIKE NEW Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season 225 40/R18 tires. Although these came off of my 2016 MK7 GTI with < 1k miles on the odometer, they will fit MANY VW and Audi models. One tire/wheel combo has a super slight curb rash ~1/4". For...
  5. E

NEUSPEED Power Module Piggyback works on Mk7 GTI +more VW/Audi Part Number: 64.10.15

Used just four months. PERFECT. You get EVERYTHING pictured, including the receipt. Shipped for $350 anywhere in the continental US. PM to purchase or with questions. 1.8 TSI: 30+ HP / 55+ ft./lbs.Torque 2.0 TSI: 35+ HP / 70+ ft/lbs.Torque Fits: 2014-up Audi A3/S3 (8V) 1.8 TSI/2.0 TSI, TT...
  6. E

NEUSPEEDed MK7 GTI - Pics of RSe10 Wheels Fitted +much more

Almost all of the mods to my '16 MK7 GTI so far are from NEUSPEED. Everything appears to be manufactured to exacting standards. Great company. Great support. I'm definitely happy. Here are some pics showing: NEUSPEED RSe10 18x8.5 Light Weight Flow-formed Wheel fitment (no spacers) with Pirelli...
  7. E

MK7 GTI Uber-Stealth Audio Subwoofer Box Issue/Problem

I purchased a subwoofer box from Uber-Stealth Audio ~4 months ago after finding some positive comments about them in a couple of forum threads. I installed it, along with a $600 shallow mounting depth JL Audio 12" (13TW52-2) sub, and things sounded pretty good for maybe two months before the...