GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by El_bigote_AJ

1. E

Indium Gray Metallic Money Pit Mk7.5R

Were you able to just order the bar with you your finish option direct from auto power? Or did you have that coated painted by a local ?
  2. E

MK7 Confessions

Yeah… OOOORRR that’s them being coy cause they know they are within arms reach of Buffalo bill 2.0 and don’t want to get thrown in the hatch of warm dairy scented golf.
  3. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I mean it goes with the standout pin-striping and mudflaps in that photo already in regards to all standing out 🤷🏼‍♂️
  4. E

FS: Weighted shift knob

Hi, that’s an early version of the euro impulse brand shift knob actually. Funny enough when I zoom in on the lettering and residue of the gate pattern I bet it was this owners that did the DIY paint work and the white just fully warn away like the red is starting to. It’s a little different...
  5. E

Clutch Suggestions?

While these manufactures “ratings” are to be taken as a couple grains of salt, considering they claim that to be a 500tq (at the flywheel) rating for the daily. a healthy vortex setup is getting very much on that cusp esp if he’s at 33psi already with 93, If he ever added some E and got the...
  6. E

Clutch Suggestions?

You’d have to go with with the “extreme” option from ACT though… the regular one that claims 500+ TQ I doubt will handle a hybrid for a long time, I’ve driven one and it’s a great feel, but you can tell with how soft the pressure plate is and smooth the disc material is it’s not gonna hold like...
  7. E

Clutch Suggestions?

I think the dmf adds to the premature slipping and lower holding… at this point I think my DMF (the 3rd in the car lol) is pretty noisy again from the aggressive clutch. But yeah, if you’re not confident in the ringer already no reason not to try a new one. But it’s deff. Should be an overkill...
  8. E

Clutch Suggestions?

When I went ringer I first ordered the stage 4, then after discussion with Mike and telling him of how my fx500 (clutchmaster ceramic 8 puck segmented disc with the HD pressure plate) did wear start to slip easily with hybrid power due to the way the e888.3 setup brings TQ much more abrupt than...
  9. E

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Aren’t the fronts of the b6/b4 non dcc inverted shocks with an internal bump stop? Asking cause I’m assuming you’re waiting on 1 of the 4 bump stops based on your use of “waiting on the last”
  10. E

So can that aliexpress digital screen one with with a regular manual climate car and just not have the climatronics function? I just want that one for the screen look and as long as it turns on and off heat and cool and adjust my blower speed I’m good with it
  11. E

I think it’s the .5 camera angle of those images… I’ve seen these in person in the oem cars and it’s really not that much bigger than the regular AUTOMATIC shift knob
  12. E

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

It’s stuck somewhere between “Subaru Outback owner” energy and “someone should check his crawl space” energy