GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by El_bigote_AJ

1. E

Clutch Pedal Freeplay

Yeah the free play is the travel front the top to where the clutch starts to engage, I’m Pretty sure our clutch pedal assembly won’t let us adjust that. (Probably their boiler plate instructions. As far as the engagement location near the floor that’s normal for it to be super low at first it’s...
  2. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Jim, “I just bought” and 2 years do not coordinate 😂 how many lemonades have you had tonight
  3. E

ECS rear stress bar = moar harsh?

Yet your sissy just showed 😂😂
  4. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Premixed? I thought they only sold the concentrate now?
  5. E

0W-20 VW 508/508 oil analysis/comparison

Speaking just for myself, I run the 0-20w in my car that some consider its operating outside of its design. I feel fine running it too, and personally and not affected or persuaded to run a heavier weight because a tuner or forum users say too, when the recommendation is loosely based on...
  6. E

Acadia's 2016 GTI SE Build Thread

The “welcome to ST Louis, ha-ha-ha” Got me 😂😂
  7. E

ACT Street clutch kit 500 ft-Lbs. BNIB

Anyone that’s stage 2 only and thinking about this go for it no question. @BadHombre760 has this one and I can tell you as far As pedal feel and disc engagement goes this thing is very very pleasant.
  8. E

Indium Gray Metallic Money Pit Mk7.5R

Sooo dope
  9. E

My Deathtrap GTI build

Or do none of that and get the fender and clip properly painted 😅
  10. E

Swapping a Wavetrac LSD into a VAQ Equipped car

We’ll shit, In that case guess I’m gonna dump the vaq 😂. Cause I don’t want to have down down between the 2 that’s why I even got a donor. It’s an annoying step in the trans labor anyways .lol. So is there a cliff notes of coding ? And anyways to avoid hacking the module parts from the VAQ...
  11. E

Pretty sure it’s this one. And yeah 12-18k sounds realistic based on other race ready sequentials I’ve seen. https://www.sadev-tm.com/en/products/2-wd-products/2-wheel-drive-transverse/30-st82-17-transverse.html
  12. E

ECS rear stress bar = moar harsh?

Just the eurosport tac front strut bar and rear upper bar, but I can say my car with airride on moderately stiff settings and aggressive street tires and larger sway bars both front to back, it’s reacts pretty harsh to shitty roads, going 75+ on smooth roads it’s a dream but when juts driving...
  13. E

What kind of power levels you at? My donor trans is in freight now and I’m still trying to figure out if I’m going to use it with the current vaq or dump mine also and get the swap axle (donor trans is a non vaq) I get that people say have them work in unison but if I’m understanding the way...
  14. E

Oh I see, tigs don’t have that
  15. E

Yeah that grill is deff a nightmare! I actually like the wheel? It was the only thing I wanted to wait a few months for the Tiguan about 😂 before getting the 21, but I just didn’t like the newer bumpers of the 22 Tiguan so I dealt with the wheel.