GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ecsmtb711

1. E

BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob and Renown Wheel/Sparco Adapter

These were both in my MK1 GTI, but quite sure they have many other applications. Black Forest Industries Heavy Weight Shift Knob - Rosso Centaurus Red Napa Leather / Black Anodized - Golf Ball Style $135 OBO Renown Monaco Steering Wheel - Black leather on black stitch MSRP $195 Sparco Steering...
  2. E

2017 Golf Alltrack SE NorCal

I did not mean to offend... The posting was meant to guage interest. In the past, interested people have PM'd me and gone from there. Also, the DSG is plainly listed in the ad a few lines down. Not sure why that is interpreted as not being upfront with that information? We have leased the car...
  3. E

Bumping this up. Vehicle has suffered the oh-so tragic sunroof leak. Drains have been cleaned and headliner detailed. All good since. 81,XXX OPEN TO OFFERS
  4. E

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Thule Crossroads 450R Footpack and 53" Black Aerobars for factory roof racks. 94558 $200 OBO
  5. E

Alltrack/GSW folks without sunroofs, have you leaked like this?

Annnnnnnnnnnd correct. After almost two months of back and forth with VWOA they decided "my case did not merit any action" and closed it. No buyback, no offer to just blow out the drains, no solution of any kind. Since it is our only vehicle and the dealer said they'd need it for 2+ weeks, I...
  6. E

Alltrack/GSW folks without sunroofs, have you leaked like this?

17 Alltrack SE - The dreaded sunroof leak. It's BAD. Pretty much encompassing the whole headliner from the rear passenger seats, back to the trunk, which has now filled with water. I called two local dealerships, both of whom had pretty lukewarm reactions about it. No loaner available for...
  7. E

Kona Honzo 29er Steel Large X01 Eagle Fox 36

Super dialed Kona Honzo! Large/Steel Fox 36 @140mm X01 Eagle Drivetrain w/ Descendant Cranks and GX Shifter Deity Bars and Copperhead Stem (Threaded for OneUp tool) DT Swiss M1700 Wheelset 30mm Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 Maxxis Aggressor 2.5 Fox Transfer Dropper w/ Wolf Tooth Remote Shimano XT Brakes...
  8. E

2017 Mk7 GTI S - 54,XXX CLEAN and STOCK

Price drop $18,500
  9. E

2017 Mk7 GTI S - 54,XXX CLEAN and STOCK

Listing my GTI as the time has come for something with more space. Ugh! 2017 GTI S 6spd Manual 54,XXX miles - Used almost exclusively for highway commuting. Oil changed every 5k since I've owned it (about a year now). Adult owned and driven, very clean and well kept. No major dents/scratches to...
  10. E

We're putting our beloved Alltrack SE up for sale. This car has been incredible. Purchased new in Bend, OR - currently in Sonoma, CA. - Gray Metallic - Small scratches around trunk area, hood has a light dent from our neighbor bumping into it with a couch while moving. Happened at 1k miles UGH...
  11. E

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

NEED THIS GONE Just bought this setup, but going a different direction. All items are NEW, UNUSED! Just asking what I have into it. Not looking to separate. Eibach 25mm Rear Sway Bar - Red w/ bushings. NEW Moog End Links x2 NEW IN BOX ASKING $235 OBO Located in Sonoma!
  12. E

60k Alltrack Service

Coming up on 60k in our '17 Alltrack - VW quoted me $800 - $1k for the 60k service - sounded like Haldex fluid change, oil filter/cabin filter (don't need anyway) and tire rotation? $Sounds like a lot of $$ to me. Anyone have some insight? Or other stuff I should check for/replace? Guessing they...