GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by eajr

1. eajr

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Hello everybody I will see you guys around the Chicagoland area. I've been in a 19 R in Lapiz blue for the past 6 months. I just got back into the forum today from being off here for a while.
  2. eajr

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Tinted the windows, 35% all the way around. Thank you Chicago Auto Pros!
  3. eajr

Turning Front Assist "off" makes warning light pop up

Hello All, I currently drive a 2019 R with the sensors on the front and back. I tried to deactivate the front assist from the headunit, but when I do, the warning light pops up on the dash. Is there a way to code this light off from OBDeleven? I am asking because I run a front plate (Illinois)...
  4. eajr

FS: APR PEX Intake - Used 2k miles - $150 shipped + $SOLD$

Can you explain why you reverted back to the R600 intake? I am asking because I am thinking about buying the APR intake.
  5. eajr

I threw a Thanksgiving day foam party for my R.
  6. eajr

Drove my brand new (used, but new to me) Golf R for the first time, after trading in my Mk7.5 Gti last week. :cool:
  7. eajr

Gave it my final goodbye. I traded the car, and it is a very bittersweet moment.
  8. eajr

New to the Forum

Welcome to the forum, Rojito. I myself am also the proud owner of a TR 7.5(y)
  9. eajr

Low profile floor jacks

This is the jack I use, never had any problems with it. https://www.harborfreight.com/3-ton-rapid-pump-floor-jack-68048.html
  10. eajr

ECM service campaign? Action Code 24FX

Just had my service done yesterday. It could be the placebo effect, but the throttle feels more responsive. Seems like clutch engagement is smoother as well. FWIW, I only have about 2500 miles due to Covid, and I have never stalled since I bought it last year in June. '19 SE 6MT
  11. eajr

ECM service campaign? Action Code 24FX

Got my letter this past week. My appointment is in two weeks. 2019 SE 6MT
  12. eajr

Mk7 GTI Stalling Issue/Rough Idle imtermittent issue

Can fuel system cleaner cause negative issues?
  13. eajr

Your Mk7 year/mileage

My 2019 has 2k miles:LOL: