GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by E90 Skye

1. E

Project Red XIII: avenali312's OEM+ GTI

Haven't been on the forums in a while, but how have you liked the DWS06+? I had 235/40R18 PS4S on there and just switched it for same size DWS06+. I noticed the contact patch/overall width looked a bit smaller than the PS4S.
  2. E

R MHGERD - 2016 Golf R DSG Oryx White - The "not a build thread" build thread

Congrats on The Smoking Tire debut!! looking great as Zack hoons it in the canyons
  3. E

57.1 mm Center Bore Wheel Manufacturers

I hear ya on that! I have hub rings on my OZ Leggera HLT to make em work... and I already had one tire shop mess up and smash one of the aluminum hub rings. Secondarily I worry about taking it out on track (never tracked my gti before but wanted to give it a shot soon, as I'm selling my e36)
  4. E

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

First Omega got it a few months ago, forgot to post it!
  5. E

FS: OEM Austins (4x) - $350 OBO - SOLD

Thank you sir! I'm glad everything worked out and you got the wheels safely!
  6. E

Sorry bud, they officially sold.
  7. E

Hi, sale is pending, sorry! Will let you know via DM if sale falls through though.
  8. E

DFW, Texas
  9. E

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

bought. Fitment isn't great though but it did come with a backing plate at least
  10. E

This is a repost. Had a lot of stuff come up and unfortunately couldn't follow through on the sale when I originally posted these. These are still available and in exactly the same condition as when I last posted. Just taking up space in my garage. Willing to ship at buyers expense, but will try...
  11. E

Talk me into (or out of) a DSG tune...

EQT Stage 1 here and the before and after of having the EQT DSG tune were impressive. I ran the car around for a week with ECU tune before receiving the DSG update file, it was manageable like that but felt like it was being held back at certain speeds and gears, shifts came at less smooth...
  12. E

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

cool thanks, I was under the impression it would come with the AP since I purchased the ECU and TCU flash together
  13. E

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

just installed my EQT Stage 1 93. However I didn't see the EQT TCU tune selectable in my options even tho I ordered it together with my ECU tune. Is it somehow a different name or did they possibly not load it in the AP when they sent it to me?