GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dbaaj

1. D

MK7.5 AFR Headlight Adjustment With OBD11

I am in the same predicament. I was looking for the "green check mark" and now its "slide to write". Do I wait for the "write" operation to finish or do I tap "back" and go into acknowledgement?
  2. D

SOLD

So did I
  3. D

SOLD

PM'd
  4. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Well, f*ck me running. Thanks for the info fellas. I'm just a little more educated now. Should have slept at a Holiday Inn Express.
  5. D

FCPEuro offers VW, Valeo and Bosch...which ones would be the "last wipers you'd ever buy" if all can be purchased locally?
  6. D

After 2 yrs and 27K miles...I changed my wiper blade. I went with OEM since it cost me the same as buying them from fcpeuro.
  7. D

Show us your MK7

Thank you. And thank you to all that liked my GTI. Mostly stock, but I love her anyway.
  8. D

Show us your MK7

9. D

Anyone have the Helix Sub installed

Actually, I am in the Cities a lot. I do a lot of work up there. I'll be up there next week and most of May.
  10. D

Anyone have the Helix Sub installed

Hello gents/ladies. I am looking to get a Helix subwoofer for my mk7.5 GTi. I would like to hear it in person and see how you mounted it (with the spare or not). I can meet up and buy you coffee or a beer. Thanks in advance.
  11. D

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

Completely OEM. My Eiback Pro-kit from Germany arrived a couple weeks ago. My mechanic hasn't had the time to install them. Also, Unitronic just went on sale...so its a coin toss right now. Im usually not like this (show before go) but I hated the stock wheels so Im faced with lowering it...
  12. D

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

SureShot... eajr is correct. they are Enkei Raijin.