GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dutchman1101

1. Dutchman1101

No A-pillar Windows?

I have black plastic panels instead of windows. Was/is this a thing? Every R I've seen in my Google image searches, have these windows. FWIW, I have a 2015 Base model. Not sure if that plays a factor... My car: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pGNh6nS1FzpAWfHw9
  2. Dutchman1101

So, I *think* I fixed my Haldex issue w/ OBDeleven (C111307)

Bought the car back in early September already at Stage 2. Car drives great overall, but noticed it would spin the front wheels. You would also see the ESC light flicker a lot. Using OBDeleven, I noticed I'd get the 'notorious' C111307 code from time to time. After doing a bunch of research...
  3. Dutchman1101

Oryx White Pearl Guys & Gals (Rear Bumper Paint)

I recently purchased a 2015 in Oryx White Pearl. There is definitely a color difference between the rear bumper paint and the body. Like a slight yellowing (maybe the clear coat). I notice it mainly from the side. If you look straight on from that back, you cannot see much of a difference...
  4. Dutchman1101

'Surging' Idle (2015 R w/ APR State 2)

Been searching up and down this AM, and cannot quite find what I'm looking for. Maybe y'all can help before I just start throwing parts at the car... I have a 2015 Golf R w/ APR Stage 2 (just down pipe & tune). Since buying the car (a month ago) it's always had a little bit of a surging idle...
  5. Dutchman1101

Rev Limiter 'Bounce'

Just bought 2015 R w/ APR Stage 2 (high torque) w/ 49,000 miles. Car feels great, but have noticed a few times now, w/ ESC on and off, when really getting on it will bounce off the rev limiter 3 or so times before shifting up. It will only do this once. The other shifts are normal as I go. The...