GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by -Dutch-

1. -Dutch-

Free Pallets - Norwood

I have a recycler coming to pick them up on Friday. If anyone wants some before then, just let me know.
  2. -Dutch-

Free Pallets - Norwood

I have about 100 extra pallets I don't need in Norwood, MA. Anyone want some or all? I used to have a "Pallet Guy" but he's retired. I have a couple of other recycling options but thought I'd put it up here, too.
  3. -Dutch-

Which front endlinks for upgraded sway bar?

Moog have been pretty bulletproof for a lot of folks, myself included. They make front and rear, tough to beat for the price as well.
  4. -Dutch-

Movie and TV Recommendations

Ashamed to admit it at this point but it took me this long to watch this show. I just binged it in two days. Ho Lee Shit This show had layers. No answers on who was knocking in the last episode?
  5. -Dutch-

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

Haven't read the whole thing but if you haven't already, save money on a lawyer and reach out to the appropriate state Consumer Protection Agency first.
  6. -Dutch-

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Paid it off today...
  7. -Dutch-

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

Recipient posts, yes. Mainly so I can see at a glance who hasn't posted so I can reach out to them if necessary. Naughty list is a bit tongue-in-cheek.
  8. -Dutch-

Pretty much, yes. The other part is that it's a little bit of a challenge for the Santa... What can you come up with that will fit in there? But, like it says; people have asked if they can use bigger boxes and I don't intend to become the box police. The entry fee is the flat-rate of what... $9...
  9. -Dutch-

Santa visited RI today too! A huge drying towel, scratch remover, and an air filter (overdue :oops:), plus a bunch of toys and treats for the cats. They're pretty picky but these were definitely approved :D Thanks Santa!
  10. -Dutch-

29 participants this time around.
  11. -Dutch-

Ok folks, PM's coming your way shortly...
  12. -Dutch-

Pretty small crew this time around, bump it up...
  13. -Dutch-

It's that time of year, folks... Secret Santa is back! Link to 2017 Link to 2018 Link to 2019 The rules are simple: 1. PM me your home address by midnight, December 11th. Your forum name will be the contact on the shipping address. If you PM me your real name I will assume you want it on the...
  14. -Dutch-

Dkm stage 3 clutch

The TOB in the picture is the FTE that came with the clutch originally and was installed in June after the OEM failed. Don't worry, it's not staying on the car. To be honest I forgot about the reports on here about it being an issue which is why we used it at all. I have a new LUK on hand which...