GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dubstro

1. D

FS: Pag Parts LPFP AWD

Selling a new Pag Parts LPFP kit installed in an AWD basket (used). The kit uses a Walbro 450 LPFP. Custom tuning needed but can drop this in with stock controller. Pair with a AWD PM4 if you want to get most out of this setup. $450 shipped to lower 48 states via USPS. Pay Pal Goods & Services...
  2. D

SOLD - DBV2 Inlet Pipe

Still available. Pm’d
  3. D

SOLD - DBV2 Inlet Pipe

Selling a used DBV2 TIP with original 3" coupler and 2 new o-rings. $130 shipped to lower 48 states via USPS and Pay Pal Goods & Services fee.
  4. D

IE Downpipe - GTI/FWD - BNIB

Pm’d
  5. D

Neuspeed RSe06 18x9 et45 - Off Market

Sorry. I forgot to update the op. No longer for sale.
  6. D

HPFP Fuel Line Hose

I've personally had the best results with a worm gear clamp on a 5/16 line. I've unfortunately experienced the fuel line popping off the hpfp before too and tried different clamps.
  7. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally got my SportShifters knob and boot installed. Took me a few tries to find the right height but pretty happy with it now.
  8. D

Precision race works MPI install

I had a used oem ROW manifold from Germany and the PR supplied bolts wouldn't fit (M8). I used M6 hex socket head bolts. Its been a while but I think the length was 40 mm. Probably should measure to confirm though. Don't have the car anymore but have some pics if that helps.
  9. D

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Yep, pics don’t do these justice. Your original setup in the shift knob thread helped me settle on Sportshifters.
  10. D

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Excited to see my Sportshifters kit arrived early!
  11. D

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Did you post a log? Not showing up for me.
  12. D

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Thanks Ed. I unplugged the rear O2 but didn't reflash. Will do that.
  13. D

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Grabbed a log of 3rd gear on the E85 OTS tune with E75 in tank. Not an expert but interesting to see the upgraded hpfp still maxed up top. Too bad we can't see lpfp. Timing reaches 18.5! Had a fully supported Vortex XL setup on previous car so this isn't on that level. However, power delivery is...