GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dubblue

1. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

i know their is polybush and superpro i just want to get genuine bushes as trying to diagnose knocking at the rear since lowering my car i am trying cheapest stuff first then it will be on to the arms which will cost a fortune just trying to knock this on the head as cheaply as possible .
  2. D

Hi need a bit of help again , is it possible to get genuine or after market bushes for rear multilink suspension ?
  3. D

It happened to me during last winter , I just put it down to cold weather . It's quite dangerous though as I have been moving from a stop at red lights etc . Thankfully drivers behind me have been switched on . I briefly researched the problem and only thing I seem to find is the loom going from...
  4. D

front bumper search

scotland not uk 😊
  5. D

front bumper search

so maybe reiger or similar
  6. D

front bumper search

what a good answer , thankyou.
  7. D

front bumper search

I'm guessing its american
  8. D

front bumper search

can anyone give me part number for this front bumper
  9. D

ea288 150 up to 184

is this possible without concern ?
  10. D

mk 7 twin tail exhaust on to 7.5

is it possible ? I look on Ebay but see so many variants . Clamps after back box and full cat back , do I have to cut my exhaust to make pre 17 fit ?
  11. D

gtd springs and shocks onto the se

all the old bolts went back in could someone tell me how I can get the part numbers for the bolts
  12. D

it is sitting level , I wish it was just a few mm lower at the front but beggars can't be chooses 😊
  13. D

a bit of a bugger with delivery and the word assuming , got all the hard ware and shocks bar the rear shocks (delivery 19/8/22) they sent shocks with 55mm but didn't notice until fitment day . so everything had to be undone then stock refitted , was a sad day. So as if by magic got what I needed...
  14. D

ordered all this from demon tweaks and my rear shocks which I ordered first ain't arriving until august (was going to do a bit at a time but karma got the better of me ) so looks like I'm not fitting all this until next year . guess gives me more time to buy new torsion to yield bolts and new...