GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DubberMK7

1. DubberMK7

What did you do to your mk7 today?

One of the worst sounds and feelings..., they still look good IMO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. DubberMK7

Much needed attention after a cross country move. Had my local dealer do it’s 3rd oil change (only $71 [emoji106]). Then I cleaned the APR filter for the second time since having it (about 2yrs), changed the Denso spark plugs which looked good after 28k, and a nice wash & wax. Also used Bar...
  3. DubberMK7

Fresh E Fresh! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. DubberMK7

Haha I’m sure. But, being able to hear the turbo a little better is a plus [emoji108]I’m back and forth if I want a down pipe, I don’t want people to hear me coming down the street. Been having an itch to do something...
  5. DubberMK7

I’ll admit that I didn’t mind it for the longest time until I purchased the OBDeleven and turned it off. Maybe I was over thinking it was a muscle car [emoji6]
  6. DubberMK7

Sounds way better with it off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. DubberMK7

Had my front right wheel bearing replaced with warranty [emoji16] FYI at 27k miles. Was getting way to loud when driving.
  8. DubberMK7

Hey man, I haven't been on in awhile but noticed your pic at the outlets. I'm Tony, the white GTI in the middle. That was a great day!! Hope all is well.