GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DThissen

1. DThissen

Continental vs Bosch Injectors

There's some part numbers in this thread https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/correct-p-n-for-2019-fuel-injectors.394602/
  2. DThissen

Banging out tstat, should I do injectors while in there?

I had an injector fail at around 60,000km on my old '15 GTI. It might be worth looking into since you're already there.
  3. DThissen

New Eibach Pro Kit Installed

Look at the post above yours ;)
  4. DThissen

EQT staged tune, nearby tuners?

You can order from EQTs website and they will email you the file. I had my file with in 12 hours
  5. DThissen

Calling all tuners: Cobb Green Speed. What will we need to comply?

From EQTs Facebook page: "Welcome to our 3rd daily installment of #cobbocalypse2022. The world still isn't ending, the sky still isn't falling, and we can still tune everyone's cars! It seems the latest topic of conversation on this matter is the rumor of a "grace period," so let's cover the...
  6. DThissen

Bilstein B14 knocking after install

Any updates? I was thinking of ordering a set of B14s for my R.
  7. DThissen

Bilstein Evo S coilovers

I emailed Bilstein about the differences between the B14 and EVO S line. " Hello Daniel, Thank you for contacting Bilstein. The main difference would be that the EVO S suspension kit is designed to have a sportier feel and tune to it than the B14. The valving is set slightly more on stiffer...
  8. DThissen

2019 + Res Delete

Nope, I think that's the res on a GTI.
  9. DThissen

Show us your MK7

Here's my '19R
  10. DThissen

Hawk HPS vs. Endless SSM-Plus vs. Winmax W1

Sorry for the late reply. Dust wasn't too bad (more or less the same as the factory FRS pads), performance was okay for about 3 flying laps at a local track before they started to fade. They were great for daily, easy to modulate, good bite and quiet.
  11. DThissen

Hawk HPS vs. Endless SSM-Plus vs. Winmax W1

Fwiw, I had Winmax W2 on my FRS, and they didn't make any noise.
  12. DThissen

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bolt-On-Intercooler-For-Audi-A3-S3-VW-Golf-GTI-R-MK7-EA888-1-8T-2-0T-TSI-Black-/202712247838?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
  13. DThissen

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

No problem at all! Saved me about 20 bucks :)