GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Driver09

1. D

Eurodyne Updates

That is good info which leads me to believe I need to pin down how to enable Monitoring of Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System. It says not activated, just like the "Catalytic Converter monitoring" did before I enabled the failure codes listed above in my first post. The "Catalytic Converter...
  2. D

Eurodyne Updates

Does anyone know what fault codes need to be changed to get all the readiness monitors enabled? I started out with 3 of them Not activated. Catalytic Converter Monitoring Monitoring of Catalytic Converter at operating temperature Monitoring of Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System I changed...
  3. D

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

Awesome, you guys are great. I know a lot of them aren't even on here, but damn I think all of us really appreciate the effort you guys have made. Trying to make my way and learn all about this. The actual flashing aspect looks easy, im just not sure were to start with building a base tune...
  4. D

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

Looks like I just found my next purchase. Nice work guys. Am I correct in thinking this all falls in line with the open source tuning you guys have been working on?
  5. D

Eurodyne Updates

Any tips on the best way to do that? I was tuned by 613B6.
  6. D

Eurodyne Updates

3-4psi is about what I am seeing as well. Are you using Spark, Fuel or Torque based LC? I know the a3's have different gearing as well.
  7. D

Eurodyne Updates

What turbo do you have? Do you happen to know how much psi your at right at launch?
  8. D

Eurodyne Updates

This is something I have been wondering as well. I recently moved to a hybrid is38 and the stage 3 dsg tune. My only issue is I can't seem to launch the car like I used to. On the stock turbo and stage 2 DSG tune I can hit high 1.6-1.7 60 foots, but now I am struggling to get below 2...
  9. D

Eurodyne Updates

Ive never had a issue on stage 1.5 and stage 1 DSG. I hope it doesn't get worse on stage 2.
  10. D

Eurodyne Updates

Sounds good. I see you are liking the stage 3 DSG tune more than stage 2?
  11. D

Eurodyne Updates

Hey guys, I have a 15 S3 that is on Eurodyne Stage 1.5 93 and Stage 1 DSG. Down pipe is going on next week and I plan on moving to stage 2 ECU/TCU. Have things been solid on the stage 2 tunes? Ive been on 1.5 for 1.5 years without a blip and I hope it stays that way.