GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DrFunkalupicus

1. DrFunkalupicus

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I’m a fan myself and it does help with some issues vets can experience, but yeah sadly not a cure all. On to other things, I have a rear wiper and I am going to use it damnit lol
  2. DrFunkalupicus

Hi there. New to the forum.

Hello!
  3. DrFunkalupicus

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I love my DSG. Ease of an auto, close to the performance of a manual if I want
  4. DrFunkalupicus

What did you do to your mk7 today?

That will probably be the route I go (if ever). The rep headlights look cool and all, but IMHO that is money I could use for MOAR POWAH. Plus I don't drive at night that often.
  5. DrFunkalupicus

Yeah...the halogens are a bummer
  6. DrFunkalupicus

What wheels are those? They look really good
  7. DrFunkalupicus

I finally sat down and figured out how all the photo editing settings work on my phone. Turns out editing phones if pretty fun. Here is the first photo I have taken and edited, I think it looks pretty cool for my first attempt from my phone. I have an iPhone 13 Pro so if anyone has some pointers...
  8. DrFunkalupicus

Prices back down to earth

I feel like I got kind of lucky when I snagged my GTI. In Aug 2020 w/ 31,000 miles, I picked it up for $16,500. Shortly thereafter, the prices shot through the roof.
  9. DrFunkalupicus

As an added flash, I noticed I had the newest Stratified DSG tune as well so I loaded that up too. I think I ran it for like a week last year and then snagged up the EQT one so I had a matching set and never really gave the Stratified one a fair shot. Another quick drive this time a bit later...
  10. DrFunkalupicus

I flashed the Sneeky tune after work and went for a spin and ran my normal errands. So far, everything feels great, but I’ll need more driving time before I can form a more solid opinion.
  11. DrFunkalupicus

Best of luck man and stay safe
  12. DrFunkalupicus

For sure! The plan is to get it on the dyno in the next week or so to do some logging and to also compare my numbers from when I did a dyno run on the EQT tune.
  13. DrFunkalupicus

RC Crawlers

This is kind of a continuation of the RC thread I posted a few months back. Since then I have come to love messing with crawlers. Turns out that driving slowly over "stuff" is a hell of a lot of fun. Anyone else run any RC crawlers?