GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by drewdirienzo

1. D

Issue with nav on 2017 golf r?

Hey guys. Have a month old 2017 golf r. Today the nav starting acting up. It just sits with a spinny wheel saying "starting navigation system" and nothing happens? Any thoughts?
  2. D

Can someone tell me what this is?

Hey guys. So i got my pretoria's fixed. One section of the rim you can see darker color and lighter color. The guys are going to fix it. They said something might've brushed up against it and caused wrinkles in the clear coat? It looks like the clear coat got rubbed off? Idk looking for some...
  3. D

FS Pretoria rim

Hey guys I have a Pretoria rim I am looking to sell. It did get curb rash but has recently been repaired. Would just prefer to buy a new one so that's why I am selling this. Asking for 650. Let me know! I can post pics for serious buyers
  4. D

Scuffed my week and half old pretoria's

Wow. So as many of you can imagine my day has sucked today. Scuffed one rim of the Pretoria. It sucks. Hardcore. My question to you is can these rims be repaired. The curb rash isn't too bad. It's on the lip of the rim. I didn't know if they can be repaired. Any advice would be helpful. One...
  5. D

Just bought 2017 golf r this weekend

Let me tell you how amazing this car is. It is a 17 golf r with dcc and nav obviously. It is just amazing ride. From the wheels to the slight details in the car(especially at night) Lights at your feet, lights at the handles so you can see, to the blue edges on the door entry. Not to mention...
  6. D

Just ordered '17 golf r!

Hey guys! Just got a amazing price on a 17 golf r without DAP. 38000 out the door. I was stunned. Test drive one yesterday and the interior is absolutely beautiful and wow is it fast too! Incredible. Gave three 3 colors I wanted 1)white 2)limestone grey 3) lapiz blue. Does anyone know the...
  7. D

How long to receive golf r from order?

Hey everyone! Newbie here! Just looking to gather some information from you guys. What is the order time frame on a '17 golf r. The dealer i would be going through said 6-8 months. Said someone ordered one in march and they will be taking it end of October early November. Much thanks to you all!