GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DoopDeeDoop

1. D

VLAND Mk7.5 Euro Tails install on NA 2019 Golf R - help suggestions ***SOLVED***

YES IT WORKED! You are quite a legend, thank you! For those whom have VLAND, do the coding in the 2nd PDF ZER0815 provided and then re-pin both outer tail lights based on how he described in pic 3922.
  2. D

VLAND Mk7.5 Euro Tails install on NA 2019 Golf R - help suggestions ***SOLVED***

So I do not need to purchase any additional harness, I should already have everything I need, just need to re-pin?
  3. D

Ali Express Tails?

This is off topic, were u able to get the sequential signals working with your VLANDS?
  4. D

I have gone through every coding instruction that exists in every forum and youtube video and havent been able to get the sequential turn signals to work. My tail lights are vland branded replicas and I know the functionality works because there are youtube videos of people installing them and...
  5. D

Mk7.5 Golf R: Looking for CTS Air intake + CTS resonator delete

If any of you are interested in getting rid of a CTS air intake or CTS resonator delete for a mk7.5 Golf R, I’d be interested in taking it off your hands.
  6. D

NO LONGER LOOKING - Looking to buy Golf GTI, 2015+

I would like for it to be mostly stock if possible however I am lenient on it. Ideally, I'd like for it to be: -- ~100,000 miles or under -- manual transmission -- Somewhat near Virginia if possible -- 4 door -- Among the colors Black, grey, silver or white (though im ok with pretty much any...