GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dominador

1. D

Raceseng DSG Knob Translucent Blue

Monday Bump!
  2. D

Whiteline Aluminum Lower Control Arms

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you as I was only on VWR springs. I didn't have any issues with those and my OZ wheels though.
  3. D

Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler

Hump Day Bump and Price Drop! Now $525!!
  4. D

Hump Day Bump and Price Drop! Now $140!!
  5. D

Hump Day Bump and Price Drop! Now $325!!
  6. D

AeroForce Defrost Vent Gauge Pod

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $55 shipped in cont US plus PP fees unless Friends and Family Open to offers DM for quickest response Used AeroForce Gauge Pod fits perfectly in the top defrost vent and frees up the driver side vent for normal use. I live in Texas so having the use of my side vent was...
  7. D

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $350 $325 plus shipping and PP fees unless friends and family Open to offers DM for quickest response Used on my MK7 R for a very short time and very few miles. I installed them in April 2020 then the pandemic happened and I have been 100% work from home since. I drove maybe...
  8. D

Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $550 $525 plus shipping and PP fees unless friends and family Open to offers DM for quickest response Used intercooler off my MK7 Golf R. Has one broken tab see photos but shouldn't interfere with the security, installation, or performance. Be sure to confirm compatibility...
  9. D

MK7R Part Out **Lots of Performance and Cosmetics**

First off I want to thank everyone that has inquired or purchased items what an awesome group. Everyone I've dealt with has been stellar. I'm sad to be leaving the MK7 crew, but no one leaves forever. With only a few items left I am going to split the last items into their own listing or post...
  10. D

Texas back in business! Latest round of shipments out the door. Remaining parts updated and ready to ship.
  11. D

APR Valved Exhaust w/ Valve Controller for MK7 R

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $1,500 local pickup: Dallas, TX $1,600 shipped PM for quickest response APR Valved Exhaust with the valve controller for the MK7 R. Won't fit the MK7.5 without modification. Prefer local pickup, but will ship. It is packed up and ready to go. Center resonator section is...
  12. D

No they are sold. Only what is listed as still available in the original post.
  13. D

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $150 $140 shipped Cont US Nearly brand new. Purchased in November installed December removed February to sell the vehicle. Maybe driven with it installed 4 times due to 100% work from home. Perfect condition and ready to go. PM for fastest response.
  14. D

Snow Day Bump! Available parts updated. APR Center section delayed thanks to this amazing weather. Open to all offers! Keep them coming.