GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by docwyte

1. D

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Sold my Mk7.5 last February and just found these brake lines in my work bench drawer. These are brand new, never used, direct fitment for the Macan brake caliper swap. $50 plus shipping/paypal for them.
  2. D

FS: Brake lines for Macan BBK conversion

Sold my Mk7.5 last February and just found these brake lines in my work bench drawer. These are brand new, never used, direct fitment for the Macan brake caliper swap. $50 plus shipping/paypal for them.
  3. D

Thinking of Getting an R

Only thing that's gone wrong on my 19 R is the passenger side grab handle broke, which VW replaced under warranty. Other than that, it's been perfect. Mine's for sale, ad in the classifieds here
  4. D

FS: 2019 Golf R, 6MT, Indium Grey

Well, I think I'm going to let this car go. It's been a wonderful ride for me and is still under the VW factory 6 year/72k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Selling it to buy something larger to make it easier to carry stuff when I go skiing, carry the dog, people and have another vehicle in the...
  5. D

Dog cover for back seat?

Ok, got the WeatherTech cover and installed it yesterday. I haven't had a chance to test it out, my dog is an 85lb english cream golden retriever. The Good: Comes from a known company, won't have any issues with warranty replacement if I need it Shipped super fast, got it a few days after...
  6. D

Dog cover for back seat?

I'll look into those if I end up returning the WeatherTech one. It's on it's way, so hopefully get it soon
  7. D

Integrated Engineering intake

I had the Gen 2 intake without the lid. It's extremely loud, which I initially found entertaining, then it started to grate on me. I removed it and it's sitting in my basement. If someone wants it, drop me a PM
  8. D

Dog cover for back seat?

Really? Well that's disappointing. I'll at least try it in, if I have to return it I will. I'll buy another one off Amazon too and return the one I don't like
  9. D

Dog cover for back seat?

Discovered that Weathertech makes one specifically for our cars. I've had really good luck with their other stuff, so I ordered one. I'll give a review once I get it installed
  10. D

Dog cover for back seat?

Thanks! That's exactly the advice I was looking for. Are there any that are specifically made for the Golf rear seats?
  11. D

Dog cover for back seat?

What do you guys recommend for covering the back seat? I'd like a specific Golf/GTI dog cover for it, just got a 85lb golden retriever!
  12. D

New Clutch Time?

I plan on sticking with the OEM rear main seal and not touching it unless it's leaking. IMO, OEM parts almost always are leagues better than aftermarket ones