GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dlaunde

1. D

Neuspeed RSe122 18x8.5 Gun Metallic Gloss w/Michelin Pilot Sport 4s (5k miles)

Forgot to add all that. Updated first post.
  2. D

SOLD

Sold
  3. D

SOLD

Price drop.
  4. D

SOLD

Now that I mostly work from home and don't go for drives as often as I used to (partially because of health), it is a waste on my end to have this sitting around not being enjoyed. No trades unfortunately.
  5. D

SOLD

Oops, thanks for catching that!
  6. D

SOLD

Sold (offsite)
  7. D

Leaking door seal?

Thanks @ZERO815 I picked up some Black RTV Adhesive and resealed all four of my speakers for good measure. Just did the first hand wash of the season and zero water internally, so we are all good now.
  8. D

Leaking door seal?

I actually checked that this morning and indeed the water was coming from the lowest rivet spot of the speaker. Going to Menards to get some sealant.
  9. D

Leaking door seal?

Hey all, 2019 Golf R. I've noticed that after heavy rain or washing my car, there is water pooled up in the circled area of the back passenger door. It appears water is getting between the rubber seal on the door and the rubber seal on the car but I cannot find a cause. Both seals are in...
  10. D

New Sun Visor won't extend

Hey all, So I had to replace my driver side sun visor and opted to get an OEM without the airbag sticker on it. Part # 5G0857551AJ3H8 But it won't extend like a normal sun visor. Are there part number variations for the sun visor that does/doesn't have the ability to extend?
  11. D

SOLD

Price lowered
  12. D

SOLD

Bump, Open to offers