GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Desslok

1. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I noticed that last night. Was in the 50-60 degree range and the boost was much more boosty.
  2. D

If you wanna see a full walnut blast, check out SquirrelHUB.
  3. D

Used 2016 GTI or 2017 GTI?? New GTI Owner

Who wants to buy my 2019 Rabbit? 38k miles for the low, low price of only $39,999!
  4. D

APR stage 1 surge

I'm not an EQT fanboy but their stage 2 tune not only fixed the surge but pulled harder than the APR tune. But if I could go back, I would have stuck with the APR stage 1 low torque tune. I might still be on the stock clutch and not have to listen to the harsh cacophony the car makes with...
  5. D

APR stage 1 surge

From EQT website: https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi/products/eqt-ecu-base-tune-update
  6. D

APR stage 1 surge

This is a wastegate issue (that effects cars '19 and newer IIRC). My APR tuned car did the exact same thing. I read that EQT solved the issue, so I switched to their tune and it solved the problem. Don't know if APR ever fixed it.
  7. D

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Where did you get those and what size tires do you have? Tire Rack only lists 18x8 and 19x8.5.
  8. D

18x8 45 ET. Just one though. Already have a set. Tire Rack has them on closeout, so if you still want them, you'd better get while the gettin's good.
  9. D

Sparkly goodness. The one with the hot chick induced curb rash can now be the spare.
  10. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Did you also open up your own HulkaBurger franchise?
  11. D

My fuel filler drain tube was clogged

Mine has been clogged since I bought it. Been meaning to pour some Drano in there.
  12. D

You're lucky it didn't hit your car. My mom's garage door spring detached at high velocity into the roof of her car. Put a big dent in it.
  13. D

"Uhhhhhh... wood."
  14. D

I traded my '21 Mazda 3 Turbo for a '19 SE

I don't understand the appeal of the Mazda3. It looks frumpy to me. You made the right call.