GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Demetrius Joel

1. D

Is my car totaled?

Was in an accident last night. I have 2016 GTI S with 50k on the odometer. I was hit on the rear passenger side above wheel and part of the rear bumper. 4 airbags deployed. Just curious to see what you guys think. Gotta wait till Monday to find out.
  2. D

driver side seatbelt clip...

anyone else having issues with there driver side seatbelt clip sticking? car is right at a year old, can my seat belt keeps getting stuck in the clip. mad annoying. would this be covered under warranty?
  3. D

site slow?

yup
  4. D

Whose's at fault?

that road doesnt look like it should be a two way.
  5. D

looking to upsize my car while downsizing my payment

ive always been wary about using vehicles. i bought a used A5 once with 40k and it was horrendous. i guess my question was answered. thanks guys.
  6. D

looking to upsize my car while downsizing my payment

im currently in a 2 door GTI. ive come to realize getting my daughter in out of her car seat is just a pain in the arse. im checking out a used 2012 A6 3.0t. fully loaded. im afraid because it has 96k miles on it. my question is is that a lot? seems so how good are these? when can i expect to...
  7. D

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

galaxy S7. best phone i have ever owned. hands down.
  8. D

What brand jeans do you wear?

Buffalo by David Bitton, by far my fav brand of Jeans. Levis Guess Gap
  9. D

Taco Bell

Tried it yesterday and it's amazing.
  10. D

bad experience getting my car tinted...

so i go to get my car tinted today at a pretty reputable place. had a 1030 appointment. show up on time discuss what i wanted done and was told to pick the car up at 1 pm. i left the place at 11. so i figure two hours to get the job done, not bad pretty much what i expected. i come back at...
  11. D

GYM Heads...

yeah def gotta start doing cardio daily even if its only for 30 minutes. incorporating some circuit training is def a good idea. thanks for the input.
  12. D

GYM Heads...

not necessarily a specific muscle group. looking for more of a new work out plan. i pretty much do the same routine every week. starting to get a little stale. my cardio has been slacking lately. but when i do cardio its usually the bike for 30 minutes before i lift. day 1 - chest and...
  13. D

GYM Heads...

any gym buffs, or even guys who hit it regularly. looking to switch up my workout a lil bit. wanted to see what you guys were doing. Looking to get rid of 20 excess LB's. i lift regularly, hate doing cardio. switched it up to low weight high rep lifting, except leg days. i always go heavy on...