GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Defiler

1. Defiler

BFI motor/trans mounts + Powerflex Hybrid+ ECS Tuning Pendulum Arm = NVH heaven

What was involved with modifying the OEM motor mounts to accept the BF mount insert? EDIT: Never mind. I read it wrong. I understand what you meant now. :/
  2. Defiler

How to: Twist's Air Scoop/Eventuri install

I wasn't planning on doing a "how to" but figured since I took the pics, I might as well. Here goes! This is for the Air Scoop/Eventuri Twist offered in his thread located HERE. This is the way I installed it. You may (and most likely) have a better way. No worries! I welcome all constructive...
  3. Defiler

FS: 1.1mm Brass Nozzle Screw For Foam Cannons

If you don't know what these are for, you can search "1.1mm nozzle for foam cannon" on YouTube to see what it can do for your foam cannon and a lower pressure pressure washer. SOLD OUT!
  4. Defiler

FS: OEM IC Intercooler and intake for MK7 R in Tampa / Temple Terrace

I'm in Tampa / Temple Terrace. Would prefer to do local but def willing to ship. The intake was taken off my R at 1758 miles. and includes everything in pic including stock filter. $90 obo + shipping The IC / intercooler was taken off at 7318 miles. Includes hoses and clamps. SOLD.
  5. Defiler

How to prep a just detailed car for new emblem/badge?

I just washed, polished and sealed (CarPro Reload) my R this past weekend and forgot to apply the APR emblem/badge after the wash. What is the best way to prep the area for the badge? Do I need to strip the area, etc.? If so, whats the best product? Is there a household item I could use? I just...