GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DCCSGMK7

1. D

If You Are In Need of Parts -- Good Samaritan Thread

Sold my 2016 GTI and found some old parts laying around. Pay shipping and it’s yours. Battery blanket/cover ”keys”/hooks to release and pull out infotainment system Stock HID bulbs with maybe 20k mi
  2. D

FS: Obdeleven - Sold

Sold
  3. D

Magnetic Sunshades - SOLD

Glad to hear that it got to you in one piece!
  4. D

I made a box that is approximate 49x17x1” and weighing 3lb 14oz. The item will ship from 94122 if anyone cares to calculate shipping.
  5. D

Sorry, maybe I used poor choice of words. These are screens, similar to the OEM clip in screens, so some light will pass through.
  6. D

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Crossposting for the locals: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/magnetic-sunshades-sf-bay-area-40-obo.385757/
  7. D

sold
  8. D

Mirror Caps

CSG mirror caps from a 2016 GTI. Passenger side has a 2” scuff on the leading edge but very hard to tell that it is there since the underlying plastic is almost the same color. $10 OBO + shipping White mirror caps from Chinese folding mirror set and never used. sold Also have stock manual...
  9. D

Axmotiv DSG Shift Paddles - SOLD

Lowered the price as the car is sold and I need these gone.
  10. D

*sold*

Yes
  11. D

Axmotiv DSG Shift Paddles - SOLD

Sold
  12. D

*sold*

*sold* I replaced my mirrors with auto-folding mirrors, so need for old convex mirror. Chinese Non-OEM but works just the same. $15 shipped
  13. D

Moog End Links- *sold*

*Sold* Brand new Moog end links - $40 shipped.
  14. D

Locking Wheel Nut Key Damage

You can find plenty of used keys on eBay for around $20, which is what I did when I lost mine. It was little tricky comparing a mirror image without the key, but should be quite easy for you since you still have the key and possibly code ”D”.
  15. D

FS: Austins w/tires (SF Bay Area)

Sold.