GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dawcioral

1. D

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2 Technisat/Preh Headunit Patch(gps headunits only with 2 sd card slots)

Let me make sure. Is this version good for my unit? (currently: MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0475T). I only know this way of reset: holding the power button together with the menu button. That didn't help, the problem persists.
  2. D

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2 Technisat/Preh Headunit Patch(gps headunits only with 2 sd card slots)

My unit has SW:0475 and HW:H41. I'm attaching a screenshot of obd11. When I get in the car, start the engine, the FM radio does not play(MIB is on). When I go to Media and SD card music plays. I go into the FM radio again and there is silence. It takes a minute or two for the FM radio to start...
  3. D

I made a mistake. I checked the update history and the first version shows 0449. Can I update to 0480? As I wrote, I have a bug with the long start of the FM radio.
  4. D

Can I upgrade from 0475(patch, toolbox, GEM) to 0480? MIB2.5 unit MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0475T. The unit has a patch installed that only activates the appconnect, voice control was already there. Mib2toolbox and green eengineering menu are also installed. With all this installed, can I upgrade to 0480...
  5. D

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Could you please share your coding with me so i can compare it? I don't know how else to check it, because I don't have descriptions of individual bits in ODB11.
  6. D

After adding the lane assist camera, I still have one red error in the A5 module - U112100 - Databus missing message. Communication is missing, but I don't know with what. Below I paste the coding of the 3QD980654 camera, I hope you will find some error here. 00 03 07 00 00 00 04 01 00 22 23 54...
  7. D

Direction indicators light after locking the car.

From Poland. Google is processing this video, it will be available soon. I scanned OBD11 errors, nothing is in the door modules and central electric.
  8. D

Direction indicators light after locking the car.

Hi. I have a problem with the car. The lights in the car have been misbehaving for some time. It manifests itself by the fact that after closing the car, the turn signal lights flash from time to time, the FIS lights up, the car appears. It performs such flashes cyclically for about an hour and...
  9. D

I was planning to buy these parts, are you sure it will not fit this mirror? 3G085863482v 3G085863382v 5G0868437AY20
  10. D

Hi. I replaced the windshield in my car and set up a 3qd980654 camera. So far I had a mirror with light assist. I do not want to replace the mirror with those without a camera, now I have this mirror on. Will you help me set the encoding so that there are no errors - Encoding light assist from...