GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by davcohen

1. D

Anyone with Magnaflow cat back on a 7.5R?

Was it worth getting a valved one do you think?
  2. D

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

How long is the sale running for out of interest?
  3. D

Whos still running original rear muffler?

I havent been able to find any sound clip of a straight pipe with only the rear muffler in place, just wondering if the valves even make that much of a difference
  4. D

So you dont even have the rear muffler?
  5. D

My Golf R is almost ready currently its got basically a full CTS catless exhaust running into the original muffler. I am going to be running the Stage 2 EQT tune with over run I searched youtube and unless I missed something I havent seen anyone post a CTS or otherwise basically straight thru...
  6. D

WTB: Front Splitter and DIffuser

Maxton front splitter
  7. D

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Ok that seems pretty fair, So 2 tunes for $200
  8. D

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

My car is finally going to be ready within the next 2-3 weeks and was going to order your tune, just wondering if you purchase now will we get the updated file once its completed or will there be a further charge? Also wondering if you are going to update the crackle part of the tune?
  9. D

Good Golf R Deals ATM

As a car dealer I can tell you car sales (down south atleast) have pretty much dried up, you should be able to haggle most dealers down as they are just desperate to sell something..... literally anything. Recent case Audi dealerships were offering brand new Audi A8's with an MSRP of $95k over...
  10. D

Wanted: MK7 Golf R Grille (Prefacelift)

Does anyone happen to have a Golf R pre-facelift grille lying around they want to sell?
  11. D

Any options for 16 Golf R Rear Spoilers?

I wanted to make the rear of R stand out a little more are there any other options that have 100% fitment aside from the Oettinger?
  12. D

Ac Condensers

New Member here.... well atleast to the MK7 forum as I had a MK6 Gti I just picked up a 2016 Golf R With light front damage and the Ac Condenser got damaged, The dealer quoted me $250 for the Condenser however I have seen them for as cheap as $70 online for aftermarket ones just wondering...