GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by daujin_mk7

1. daujin_mk7

Low speed squeak I can’t identify

I have a similar sound. Intermittent. Haven't chased it down. In to see what others say.
  2. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

It was performed a year ago. I may have and now pushing the car, the overflow is pushing out. Maybe a seal is leaking? Shifts fine, no excess noise/chatters/clunks, no overheating warning.
  3. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

Any DSG owners having issues with transmission fluid "spilling/seeping" on track days? After a track day, there is transmission fluid sprayed from the case to driver fender. There was a small pool in my skid plate. Could it be overheating + overflow? I cleaned the area up and with normal driving...
  4. daujin_mk7

FS: 4 Michelin AS3+ 235/40/18

Let me know! Photos uploaded.
  5. daujin_mk7

FS: 4 Michelin AS3+ 235/40/18

Price: $200 Quantity: 4 Size: 235/40/18 Thread: ~7/32. ~17k miles. Mileage will go up slightly as currently on car. Tire Production: 2017 Location: 19803. Local pick up. Reason for selling: Wanting to mount V730s on the rims. Some photos are from previous owner.
  6. daujin_mk7

SOLD: IE v1 Intake

SOLD
  7. daujin_mk7

Boosting on a Budget- 19birel's MK7.5 Build

Glad to see you hopped on the deal! COBB told me the GESI cat they use is the Vibrant GESI 50230. Same one Baun uses.
  8. daujin_mk7

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I'm on LM, no issues aside from some jerkiness on 1 and 2. I can't remember if that was there prior. Trying OEM fluid this time around. FB warriors got to my head.
  9. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

Scored a deal on Neuspeed Rse10s in Satin Bronze on Audizine. 18x8.5 ET45. Came with AS3+. These will be dedicated for the track. The plan is to eventually mount V730s in 245/40/18.
  10. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

Car has a total of three track days with a fourth coming this weekend. After how many track day(s), do yall change oil? Brake fluid? After how many track days, are yall rebuilding your calipers? Looking at Porterfield R4 & R4S for next pads. Currently seems to be the best choice for dual...
  11. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

First time karting last weekend on the Liberator and Avenger track. Two sessions, was a blast.
  12. daujin_mk7

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Consensus on OEM vs aftermarket DSG fluid?
  13. daujin_mk7

SOLD: CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe

Used, good condition turbo. Black powder coat finish. Asking $35 + shipping. Swapped back to OEM TIP.
  14. daujin_mk7

Tyrol Sport Deadset Kit with Aluminum Audi Subframe?

I'm running Tyrolsports deadset kit with an aluminum subframe.