GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by daujin229

1. D

WTB: AWE Touring to Track Conversion Pipe

I'm holding off right now. Spent too much already on mods and gifts :ROFLMAO:
  2. D

Steel Oil Pan Leaking

Update: Thank you to everyone for chiming in. I retorqued the pan today. Many of the bolts were loose. Retorqued them to spec with the 45 degree turn. I think this was the problem as I didn't have any issues with my first 5k oil change. Degreased the area and have my fingers crossed. I'll get...
  3. D

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

Has anybody decided what color to paint theirs? I'm going to match it with my front splitter I think. Just need to choose between Aerofabb and DPC
  4. D

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Both splitters are very nice. It's time for me to pick one up. I'm torn between the two.
  5. D

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

I bought mine today. Hoping it comes soon 😬
  6. D

Steel Oil Pan Leaking

Alright I'll give that a shot and see how it works.
  7. D

Steel Oil Pan Leaking

I followed the ShopDAP video when they installed their metal pan as well as FCP Euro's tutorial as well. I did not replace my oil baffle when I switched to a metal one, but I did replace the bolts with new ones. It is interesting to me because after the first 5k miles, I did not have any issues...
  8. D

Front license plate bracket

I recently moved out of NY, back into PA (don't need a front license plate anymore). I have a US Millworks Front License Plate with Quick Release if you are interested. Feel free to PM. I haven't had a chance to put it up on the classifieds. Coming off my 2016 GTI
  9. D

Steel Oil Pan Leaking

And that worked for you no issues after?
  10. D

Steel Oil Pan Leaking

I did the install myself. I believe I torqued it to spec and according to ShopDaps video. Do you think I should drop the bolts and then retorque it?
  11. D

Steel Oil Pan Leaking

I replaced my plastic oil pan about 10k miles ago with a steel one with a silicone sealant. First 5k oil change (with steel oil pan), no leaking. Between 5k-10k of having the steel oil pan started to develop a leak, noticed it as I was about to do the oil change. I ordered a Fel-Pro OS 30821 Oil...
  12. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed the WCT pedal spacer a few days ago. First time getting to drive it for an extended time. I'm in a DSG but so far really loving it. Can definitely see it making heel toe easier for manuals
  13. D

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

:love: That is beautiful. My mod list keeps growing because of y'all lol I think I'm going to add Osram LEDs and an Aerofabb front splitter with these bumper flares. But I keep going back and forth with Osrams and BECs.