GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by das_gtd

1. D

Creaking doors? Mystery solved

I used 1/4 inch rubber tubing on all four doors and all creaks are gone for good! Highly recommended for everyone who is frustrated and desperate like I was. :D
  2. D

Strange fault after fitting 8” screen

I replaced screen for 8" almost two years ago and when I saw this thread I couldn't resist so I grabbed my OBD11, scanned my GTD and bam - fault code was there. Thanks @Somnus for explanation. No more B201A00. :)
  3. D

Wanting to buy a MK7 GTD but need to know a few things

I have pre-fl 2016 DSG with DQ250. At first I've contacted APR (they have shop in our town) regarding DSG remap. They asked me for 500€ without VAT which is extreme price. (Salary in our country is pretty bad comparing to countries like NL, DE etc.) So I started looking for some alternatives...
  4. D

Wanting to buy a MK7 GTD but need to know a few things

If you want to have some decent sound do not buy diesel. Not 4 cylinder. To get at least some sound from GTD buy one with soundaktor. I know it's not real sound and you can hear it only from inside. But if you lower volume on it to 70-80% it's okay for a diesel car. If you want to tune it, do...
  5. D

DSG B116229 & microswitch replacement

Not in Europe unfortunately. :confused:
  6. D

DSG B116229 & microswitch replacement

Hi guys, Recently known error message of DSG started to pop up on my 2016 MK7 GTD. I really don't want to spend 700€+ on the new gear selector so I would like to replace faulty microswitch. (Or is there some software workaround how to disable checking?) Is there any way how to find out what...
  7. D

Discover Media MIB2 SW 0761

Hey guys, today I was playing with OBDeleven and find out that there is an update for my MIB unit. Can I download this update somewhere? Thanks!
  8. D

Coming/Leaving home on position "0"

Hello guys, Is it possible to configure coming/leaving home using VCDS/ODB11 to work also when headlight switch is on position 0? I have MK7 GTD with light sensor as trigger, coming/leaving home on fogs.
  9. D

Match MFD and infotainment themes

Hey guys. I've got 2016 GTD with MIB2 and I'm wondering if it's possible to match theme colors in MFD and infotainment. It's a bit annoying that whole MFD menu has red accent and whole infotainment is blue. :(