1. danvilla413

How to replace D plug on car?

I stand corrected!
  2. danvilla413

How to replace D plug on car?

Pretty sure he means the OBDII plug.
  3. danvilla413

From an SI to an SE

I had a '12 SI before I got my '19 SE. I still think the Honda shifter was better. Overall very happy with the move - the SE is so much more "premium feeling". I was missing Hondas so I pulled the trigger on an '04 S2000. So now I get the fun of forced induction with the GTI and the NA screamer...
  4. danvilla413

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Very true. Took me a while to find an AP2 that wasn't thrashed. This one is mechanically awesome. Probably gonna get the front and rear bumpers resprayed. But I got very lucky.
  5. danvilla413

I got the GTI a friend. Not a VW, but I’ve always wanted one and it’s so much f**king fun. I forgot how much I loved high reving NA engines.
  6. danvilla413

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I had damage in the same spot when I accidentally lowered my car on to a mispositioned jack stand. All I did was take the fender liner off, bent the rocker back with my hands (it’s very soft metal), and lightly hammered out the remaining dent from the back. Dabbed a little touch up and clear on...
  7. danvilla413

Very New England of you! But yeah, I also have a beater ('08 Mariner) to drive in the salt - thankfully DC doesn't get nearly as bad.
  8. danvilla413

Love the look. You coulda fooled me - that wrap looks professional. Assuming you used high quality vinyl, you should be able to ceramic coat it no problem. Now I really want to wrap my car...
  9. danvilla413

Installed a set of Stoptech slotted rotors and some Powerstop Z23 pads up front. My plan is to eventually upgrade the calipers to something a bit better (TTS or Macan) but this setup will do for now.
  10. danvilla413

StopTech slotted rotors and Powerstop Z23 pads. My Saturday morning plans are set.
  11. danvilla413

18s are just ::chef's kiss:: on these cars.
  12. danvilla413

Had DWS 06s on my Si. They were fantastic. I'm also loving my Conti Extremecontact Sports. Super smooth. Happy new wheel tire day!