GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dannyboi88

1. dannyboi88

I miss driving the GTI

I miss driving the GTI
  2. dannyboi88

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got my Turbo Inlet Pipe, and drop-in filter. Couldn't take the stock sound and driving the car completely stock. lol
  3. dannyboi88

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

After two fun years of owning the GTI it is time to part ways, a small upgrade was done over the weekend. I couldn't say no after getting a sweet deal on my trade-in. I will be selling some parts off the GTI APR Intake, COBB access Port and carbon mirror caps. I will be keeping my wheels for now.
  4. dannyboi88

SneekyTuned waiting period?

I believe we are all curious to see what your results are between your EQT/ Sneeky. Hopefully, we get a breakdown of your opinion lol
  5. dannyboi88

Not everyone knows how to upload a tune to their COBB access port. lol
  6. dannyboi88

Sounds like Sneeky & EQT have the same assistant answering their emails. Simply can't get good Customer service these days. SMH
  7. dannyboi88

you won't be disappointed with the tune... lol
  8. dannyboi88

Sneeky Tuned is a more aggressive tune compared to EQT. for my current commute, my Sneeky map burns too much fuel causing me to pump gas every 3 days since it burns fuel like a V8. While the EQT map is mild and more conservative and I can actually drive the car on Comfort mode. I originally got...
  9. dannyboi88

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

After a year of working remote, I finally have to go back to the office full time and my current tune is pretty aggressive and not so conservative on fuel. So I ordered an EQT tune for my daily driving since I will be putting 500 miles a week. All I can say EQT tune is way better than the COBB...
  10. dannyboi88

@BrianB1993 overall pretty curious on which tune is better. I personally have both tunes and i like them both for different reasons but that's just me.
  11. dannyboi88

wow thats pretty chatty, atleast with me he communicated more than usual since I had him help me do my stage 2 set up and I bought the majority of my components from him. Then again this was back in 2020 lol.
  12. dannyboi88

That's funny for me was the other way around I got my sneeky tune within 2 business days and the EQT tune a week later. You can always email sneeky and see what's the status on your tune. he's usually pretty good at responding back to emails on the same day
  13. dannyboi88

Audi S3 wheels on 17 GTI autobahn?

currently running on 235/35/19 Yokohama Advan Apex, and dropped on H&R Springs & the car rubs. I've rolled the fenders in the front and cut a piece on the rear and from time to time depending on the road and particular speed Bump, this thing will just rubb away...
  14. dannyboi88

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

simple looking but quick AF!!