GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Daniel López

1. Daniel López

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Hey hello! Maybe someone already asked it but read a lot and didn't find it. I have a 2016 Euro spec GTI with the LED OEM taillights from factory. What things do I need for the OEM 7.5 LED with dynamic blinker?
  2. Daniel López

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

Project finished. Well, maybe... just waiting for wiper delete, aerofabb v1 spoiler extension and maybe some new silver wheels like APR.
  3. Daniel López

Anyone running 245/35/19 on STOCK SUSPENSION?

Does Conti Extreme Contact Sport 02 245/35/19 will rub in the GTI lowred with Eibach Pro Kit EU version? Already did the front fender screw mod just to be safe. I was using 235/35/19 ContiSport5P in some Pretoria Reps 19x8.5" but they got damaged and also looked too stretched. Please I need help!
  4. Daniel López

FS: APR BRUSHED SILVER EXHAUST TIPS 4" PART # TPK0002

Hey I know this is two years later but do you have pics with the brushed and the polished? I am in the same indecision you had.
  5. Daniel López

Eibach Pro kit? The progressive or linear one? That is exactly the stance I would like for mine
  6. Daniel López

vland mk7.5 Sequential taillight

Just wondering are VLAND taillights good quality? I have the LED Euro Spec GTI so I assume it will be plug and play.
  7. Daniel López

which wheels are those?
  8. Daniel López

Best exhaust system?

That is my indecision, sometimes I feel an aftermarket exhaust may be a waste of money, but sometimes hear another GTIs or S3s and would love mine sounded like that
  9. Daniel López

Best exhaust system?

Well here there are customs exhausts or I can order one through my po box in miami, I only dont know if it will be really worth it or just sound bad. Here is how it sounds right now: GTI MK7 CTS Turbo 3.5” catless downpipe - YouTube
  10. Daniel López

Best exhaust system?

What would be a good exhaust setup if I have a CTS catless downpipe, dont want it to be to extremely loud, just sound better and sporty.
  11. Daniel López

Which Remus tips do you prefer?

hey, in this picture you have the 90mm straight cut? I love how this looks and can I buy them individually, just the tips?
  12. Daniel López

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

So, there is 231 pages in this thread. If I have the europen led mk7 tailights, and I want the 7.5 with dyanmic turn signals, what do I need? I have seen some replicas from european instagram pages but I dont really know if it would be good quality. Any thoughts or help?
  13. Daniel López

GTI MK7 Springs Indecision

wish you good luck, hope they fix it!
  14. Daniel López

which H&R? Do you only replace springs?
  15. Daniel López

That is very strange, do you think it is an install issue?