GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DangerDane2008

1. DangerDane2008

MK7 TDI GSW eating ac compressors?

Coolant reservoir is a little low. I’ll start with that. I’m also parked on an upward incline so it might not be as low as it looks
  2. DangerDane2008

MK7 TDI GSW eating ac compressors?

Yesterday I had AC. Today I don’t. This has been an on going problem I’ve had to deal with on this car every year that I’ve had it. If it’s the compressor… This will be the 4th one that it’s needed. Theres clearly and underlying issue that’s causing my car to eat compressors and I’m not sure...
  3. DangerDane2008

CSB3: Bored Forum Homies Argue About Which Corporate Tool Acronyms Are Correct

GF says she doesn’t like pop up headlights and thinks they’re “stupid” Idk if I can be with her anymore
  4. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Whoopsies…. I’m leaving it. You got it for me 😂
  5. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Lewis getting paid $10 million PER YEAR with his multi year contract. A substantial amount higher than he’s ever been paid.
  6. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Merc and Ferrari have made official statements. Sainz out of a seat
  7. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Damn shoulda had some Ferrari stocks
  8. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

I did forget about that
  9. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Adding to this and haas. Gene has already publicly said he doesn’t want to put more money in haas. When they’re dead last in constructors yet again and sponsors pull out because Gunther’s stardom is gone…. He’s going to be up shit creek without a paddle. He’ll regret not selling to Andretti when...
  10. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Hammy needs to retire while he’s just past the top of his career. Team bouncing isn’t going to be a good look for him.
  11. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Andretti approved by FIA but not liberty media/F1 because they won’t be competitive. Meanwhile you can throw a 10 year old in a kart and they can get more points than vids cash app ebay only fans alibaba Wells Fargo racing bull and haas put together They even offered to pay the $20,000,000 for...
  12. DangerDane2008

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

Looks like this one Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $424.00 52% Off | 12.3'' Digital Virtual Cockpit Instrument Cluster Dashboard Panel For VW Golf 6 7 MK7 MK6 Passat B7 B8 CC Tiguan Scirocco Jetta https://a.aliexpress.com/_mt6A402