GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dameon

1. D

FS: ProdigyWerks CR4 312x25 Mini BBK SEPA

Good brakes. Good deal. Good dude. I can share it on the tdi fb page if you want.
  2. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Ordered mine last summer and it took 8ish weeks. No tracking, no email saying it shipped. Friend ordered one after he saw mine and had the same thing.
  3. D

Need help tracking a 1929 Ford down in Idaho!!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forums/the-hokey-ass-message-board.5/ this is the forum most traditional hot rod guys use. Someone there probably knows where it lives.
  4. D

Car Seat Recomendations

It actually worked better rear facing. It’s on both my wagen and her Tiguan. Maybe I’ve just been spoiled by my recaro. Everyone who uses it says it’s the best seat they’ve ever used.
  5. D

Car Seat Recomendations

Wife has a diono for our toddler seat. It’s really hard to get the seat harness to go tight when using the latch system. The buckle hits the base of the seat in a spot that makes it almost impossible to tighten that last 1/2” of slop. I ended up stealing a ratcheting strap from another car seat...
  6. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Do the R front lower fender liners bolt up to sportwagens?
  7. D

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

My superspeed rf03rr weigh around 18 pounds. 18x8.5
  8. D

Mk7 golf rear breaks upgrade

I don’t have an answer but people swap over the pp rear brakes. I believe they have to get custom brake lines made. That’s all I got. @Cuzoe may have more help. He’s tdi and swapped his rear brakes recently.
  9. D

Palm Springs area?

You can also run up to big bear. I’d personally go up the 330/18 and come down the 38.
  10. D

Palm Springs area?

This is a fun drive if you wanna get out for a few hours.
  11. D

TTRS Wheels on a MK7 Golf R ... thoughts?

On an alltrack a few years ago.
  12. D

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Ah. Just too far a drive this week. If you still have it next week, I’ll take it.
  13. D

VWR Paddle Compatibility Alltrack 7.5?

If it’s this shape vs the circle, the paddles are different to gti/R. I gave up (was scared to pop the airbag to access the whole paddle) and ordered some aliexpress stick on ones.
  14. D

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Still got it? Where the pick up? I’m near dtla
  15. D

VWR Paddle Compatibility Alltrack 7.5?

Base golf wheel? There’s no pins for the paddles. I bought some gti paddles few years ago and ran into the same problem.