GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dameon

1. D

Is anyone vinyl wrapping their MK7 trim?

No other pics that’ll show it better than that. You could order a sample.
  2. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Update. The noise is coming from the caliper or maybe the line. It's a squeak when the brakes are applied and released. https://youtube.com/shorts/ULZd8IJIYw8?feature=shared
  3. D

Brake question. Last sunday, my brakes went out a few blocks from home. Limped home using the E brake and discovered the passenger side front line had come loose and rubbed against the wheel and was leaking. Lost a bunch of fluid. Had to wait five days for the new line to show up. Changed...
  4. D

How do I access inside the rear door where the window mechanism would be? I popped the door card loose hoping to vacuum out all the broken glass from a smashed window but the Only way I could see was to drill the speaker out? Wife’s 2018 Tiguan if that makes a difference but I'm assuming they’re...
  5. D

Replacement window. Los Angeles.

Anyone have a place they recommend to have my wife’s 2018 Tiguan driver side rear door factory tinted window replaced? Had a break in.
  6. D

Proven lightweight rotor/caliper package for 16" wheels?

I have the prodigywerks calipers with 312 rotors. They were significantly lighter than stock. (I believe they are based on older boxster calipers?) There was one person here who had found a 16” wheel to fit over them but my stock 16s didn’t come close as they hit the barrel long before spoke...
  7. D

Greater LA Area Shops

Looking for a paintless dent removal recommendation. Santa Monica / LA area.
  8. D

WTB (Want To Borrow) OBDeleven Next Gen

I have one brand new in box but I’m out of town till Monday. Can send you a pic when I get back, Ship it and If it works we can figure out payment.
  9. D

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

After bending an 18” superspeed, finally had an excuse to downsize to 17s. Very happy with the extra tire. 17x8.5. 235/45. They easily clear the prodigywerks 312 set up. The superspeeds at 18x8.5 45 offset had a few mm. Now there’s room for my whole finger.
  10. D

Greater LA Area Shops

Not personally but they do all the work on a friend’s Audi. He’s never had a problem.
  11. D

Greater LA Area Shops

Eurocode in Torrance.
  12. D

Skid plates and my MK7 Golf Auto

Remove 7 (maybe it’s 5?) bolts and drop. Takes less than 5 minutes on or off. Easier on ramps.
  13. D

OEM mirrors (glass only)

Interested. Dm.
  14. D

My passenger side helix headlight hid low beam stopped working (pre facelift). Figured it was the bulb and ordered replacement. Before they arrived it, it started working again intermittently. Assuming that’s the ballast? Anyone know what kit I need?
  15. D

Superspeed Center cap size

Gave up but also didn’t try too hard.