GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Daily Driver

1. Daily Driver

HPA VR550T - 2.5L VR6 Turbo Golf R

@Jonathan_HPA 1. Does it include shipment and delivery of the car for those outside of Canada? 2. Is it available for GTI with DQ381 DSG? 3. What's the lead time on completion? 4. What's the warranty? It it 1year or 30k miles? 5. Will you have option to buy the swapped 2.0T motors, Which...
  2. Daily Driver

Looking for Boost Leak Tester?

2yrs so I'm out of warranty, I need to prove is wasn't a boost leak causing Turbo to underperform. I said I got Logs from previous and Current Turbo for Proof. But I decided to start doing tests anyways to make sure everything is optimal.
  3. Daily Driver

Need to prove, I didn't have an underlining problem that can cause a Turbo to fail.
  4. Daily Driver

I finally got around to doing a smoke test today with a kit from Amazon. The only smoke was coming out of Oil cap, but no where else. I'm guessing this is normal?
  5. Daily Driver

What did you do to your mk7 today?

EQT ground kit has been on the car for over 2yrs.
  6. Daily Driver

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Cylinder #2 misfires, day after installing New Spark Plugs and New Coil packs while idle. Swapped 1 & 2 plugs and coils. Issues has not happened again. The old spark plugs were good, they looked identical no oil residue or anything. I replace my spark plugs every year. When I removed my old...
  7. Daily Driver

R to 8Y RS3

What's di Yup that's also something I consider, what are the modding options for Audi RS3 I only saw Unitronic with a Turbo upgrade and tune.
  8. Daily Driver

R to 8Y RS3

Damn, now I really want to get that RS3, how much was it out the door again? 72k, 😱⚰️ And what's the APR now? 😵💀
  9. Daily Driver

R to 8Y RS3

How do you guys feel about the driving experience R or GTI vs RS3. The YouTube channel I watch which does car test drives feel the RS3 is slower as a daily car. He says going in and out of traffic you got to be a higher RPM. Where as when he tested the S3 or Golf R is was more fun to drive...
  10. Daily Driver

Important PSA regarding improperly built TPC20 Turbos

Wow this dude got the conjuring Universe in his living room.
  11. Daily Driver

E85 SUCKS!

That's exactly it. He said it's certain conditions that could destroy your engines. He says this is short hop driving only never fully warming up. I feel this could relate to people in city areas where there's a lot of short drives. For instance I'm 8min from the train station, 5 days a week...
  12. Daily Driver

Nice, I've never heard of that turbo. Who's tuning it? And you must be extremely Spanish to have Mary and Jesus frames. And if you didn't buy them your mom got them for you when you bought your house, ask me how I know?
  13. Daily Driver

No I don't have 5. I added my 2 bad turbos to your 3 a year count. I just didn't know it was all in the NY area that's a shocker to me, how does that even happen? I've been in back and fourth emails since I first posted my logs with the company. It's the standard procedure that @ZuMBLe has...
  14. Daily Driver

5 bad Turbos in 3 years, I'm on my 2nd TPC38 replacement, do I have bad luck I 100% do, did lightening strike on me? Possibly. My installers were FFE who are know to build engines, and my 2nd Turbo was installed by PagParts. I finally decided to install this 3rd Turbo myself cause I refuse to...
  15. Daily Driver

Yeah here's a link to there new Turbo Spool sound. Naa, I'm just joking. I don't know if any with the New Spec Turbo design have had issues.