GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by d0m0kun

1. d0m0kun

AWE Switchpath Exhaust

Hello All, I just recently got the AWE Switch Path Exhaust for my Golf R 7.5 and noticed there is some issues with the valves not closing properly. A little breakdown of what is going on and what is confusing me. 1. Had the exhaust installed by a reputable company on Friday afternoon and...
  2. d0m0kun

2019 VW Golf R Lost of Power a lower RPM

Sorry for the late response, but the boost pipe was loose and blew off the clamp. It is working fine now, lol
  3. d0m0kun

2019 VW Golf R Lost of Power a lower RPM

Hello All, Just had my car at the dealership for a replacement water pump/thermostat and when I drove the car after I picked it up, noticed a sudden loss of power and a loud grinding noise. I didn't throw any CEL or EPC light, but not sure exactly what is going on. Took the car back to the...
  4. d0m0kun

Thoughts on OBDeleven?

Hello All, I just noticed OBDeleven is having a winter sale on their NextGen device and was wondering if it is still worth buying in 2023/2024? I know they changed how the credit system works and was wondering for users who just recently purchased the device, is it worth it?
  5. d0m0kun

FS: CCW D240 Wheels

Hello All, I am selling my CCW 3 Piece D240 wheels with Nitto Neo Gen tires. Here are the specs. 5x112 17x8.5 et 32 with 215/40/17 Nitto Neo Gen 17x9.5 et 32 with 215/40/17 Nitto Neo Gen All four tires were recently replaced and they have about 10,000 miles on them. Faces: Polished face with...
  6. d0m0kun

2019 VW Golf R Distance warning Dashlight

Good to know, thanks.
  7. d0m0kun

Hmm, might have found the answer here. But not sure if anyone else experience this issue. https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/front-assist-distance-warning-am-i-really-driving-too-close.8188953/
  8. d0m0kun

Hello All, Got this 2019 VW Golf R a few months and noticed this occurring about a few weeks ago. Noticed this light kept on coming up randomly on my dash when I am driving on the highway/freeway. I looked it up at the manual and online and it says the following Distance Warning The system...
  9. d0m0kun

Engine Cutoff at Complete Stop

Hello All, I have a 2019 Golf R DSG and noticed I experienced a weird issue when I was at a complete stop at a red light. Mind you, I was in Drive and in Normal Mode in DCC when this issue occurred. Once the light turned green, I gently hit the accelerated and noticed there was a slight...
  10. d0m0kun

Thinking of purchasing a 2018 Golf R

Decided to past on the 2018. Still looking, but most of the 2018-2019 models I have been looking at is at least 40-43k. :(
  11. d0m0kun

At this point, I am probably going to wait for the 2022 Golf R to come out so the 2018 price can normalize. I was initially thinking about getting the 2022 Golf R, but in DSG, but I cannot deal with the stupid chicken nugget shifter and no physical hvac and audio controls.
  12. d0m0kun

I have heard about 034 and are they that bad?
  13. d0m0kun

Initially the previous owner traded it in to the dealership and with the mods it had on the car, especially the ECU and DSG tune, the dealership couldn't sell it to "normal" consumers. But I am pretty much guarantee, they probably flagged it for TD1. I am not sure if VW still does, but Audi...
  14. d0m0kun

What would people considered a good price for the 2018 Golf R?
  15. d0m0kun

I did get a good trade in deal with my A3, based on the miles and stuff. Besides the miles, the car is in great condition. It is unfortunate because I love driving that Golf R.